See you in Yoshiwara.

Long chap. Incoming...

* * * * * *

It's been a few days since your heard the news. Your break was supposed to be about 8 weeks but now it's been cut to four. The fact that you were sleeping peacefully while that same moment, your dear friend was fighting hard for his life was almost unbelievable.

Normally you'd just set out when you wish to but in this situation, there's a dilemma. The one you're currently explaining to the master.

“I wish to go back out into the battlefield soon, I've rested enough… however I don't wish to leave those kids alone. I just can't.”

In response, he simply smiled.

‘What is he smiling at?’

“I was thinking of having Lady Tamayo and her disciple over to live with them,” you said.

“Tamayo huh’?”

“You can also keep an eye on them since they'll be living in my house in case you don't trust her. I just feel more comfortable with her than a random kakushi” You said.

“Fine, do what you have to. As long as you don't mind me keeping a watchful eye.” he said.

"No. I understand sir. Infact that'd be much appreciated, master."

You bowed and told him where you'll be going for your next mission and he approved. Usually he decides where you go but it was interesting for you to request a particular mission.

You thanked him and you bid your goodbyes.

“Haaah, he should've gotten my letter by now,” you said.

* * * * * *

*COOOCOOOROOOOOOOOKOOOOO*

Yuki landed on a window of a certain pillar.

“Tengen Uzui-Sama!!! Tengen Uzui-Sama!!” He screamed.

“Oi, how dare you scream my name like that, have you no manners?” Uzui asked.

“I-i’m sorry. I'm here to deliver a note from my Lord Y/N L//N!” Yuki says.

“Ah!? The boy!? Give it here” he demanded as Yuki gave it to him and bid farewell.

Uzui opens the note and…

“He sure is dramatic hahaha.”

I'll see you in Yoshiwara.

       ____Y/N.

* * * * * *

Few days later, Lady Tamayo and the rest would now live in your house. They shall run their experiments there.

It's killing two birds with one stone, now you don't have to worry about them all the way in Tokyo and Sana and Naoya will be safe with people you trust.

While you're on the road being a monster, you want to be rest assured that your children are safe and something about Lady Tamayo increases that feeling of safety.

A funeral was held for Kyojuro, at his home. It's the first time you've seen his father cry. Even though he's always been cold towards Kyojuro, to see him cry like that really drove deep in your heart.

Emphasizes just how much pain those demons have been causing for hundreds of years. You would know all about it.

Your parents died at their hands, they attacked Lady Tamayo that one time, killing Kanae simultaneously. The reason Sana and Naoya are orphans and now Kyojuro is dead. So many losses in one lifetime.