It's Over

3rd POV

Once you watched the clearly stronger one disintegrate. You turned to the weaker demon who was still standing in utter shock.

Actually they were all in shock.

Yushiro and Tamayo included. To think you've surpassed them at such a young age.

"Frightening" whispered Yushiro.

'Is that really Y/N?' Tamayo thought.

"Aaaaah- ugh- I'm supremely tired right now" you sighed.

"We already know what's going to be the outcome so I suggest you three just die peacefully" you said to the boy also addressing his two underlings.

"Die peacefully? Who? Me?" He looked around.

"No, I meant your shadow- Yes you stupid!" You retort sarcastically.

Rui's eyes widen as if he's just registered that he's in trouble.  You slowly walked up to him, each step somehow louder than the last.

He desperately tries to think of a way but he can't see any that doesn't lead to a confrontation with this monster before him.

While he's incredibly prideful he's not stupid the outcome of the confrontation would not end in his favor. Not with this monster.

'I'm I... I'm I scared of a demon slayer right now? A mere child?!' He thought.

"WHat? Cat got your tongue? I'm a 12 Kizuki! I'm a 12 Kizuki" Yushiro mimics the boy demon in which Rui gut punches him through a wall.

"Ugh L-Listen, let's make a deal. I'll introduce you to my Lord!" he said, genuinely thinking he's giving a good deal.

Because what in the world could possibly be better than meeting Lord Muzan?

"Save the deal for someone who gives a shit. Star Breathing" you replied.

"What!? RE- LISTEN! DIMWIT! YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!! HE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN FOR MY SAKE!!"

"Fourth Form"

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! DO SOMETHING YOU USELESS PARENTS!!" Rui screams turning back to his "parents".

"Rui, You're stronger than us. We can't do anything" the female underling cries while the male just stares.

"Star Slash!"

"Curse you!! I will not die yet!!"

"Blood demon art! Cutting thread rotation!!"

Rui attacked the ground in a seemingly foolish move. But the threads were strong enough to cut rubble, throwing them around and making dust screens.

Obviously You were able to cut them up and wave them away although the smoke screen remained. By the time he could make out his environment....he was gone.

They were gone.

"Shit!"

Except it's only been a few seconds you could still feel their presence. You blitzed off as much as his tired body could manage into the woods. You felt a demon's presence but... from where.

'Somewhere in these trees. I'm certain!'

Then suddenly, you felt his arm being pulled and then your whole body making you confused.

"You ruined everything. They abandoned me! Where will I go now!!"

You glance up to see the ghastly pale skinned girl.

'His underling? Shit! FUCK! I REALLY LOST HIM!?' 

Engulfed in rage and irrational anger took you over. You broke the web like wools and jumped up to the tree with barely hands.

You grabbed the demon by the face and violently pushed her through the wall. Scraping her face through concrete as you run, blood and flesh flying around until eventually slamming her to the ground.

"You'll pay!" as you were about to finish her.

"Wait!" you heard a voice and it was none other than Tamayo. "Don't kill her. I need her."

"What? What do you mean?" You said, confused.

"She has the blood of a 12 kizuki in her. I can use her for my tests. I have the blood of the other one you killed" she said, showing you the syringe as she slowly walked up to you.

"One 12 kizuki blood is enough. She has to die!" you reply.

"Hey! Listen to lady tamayo!" says Yushiro.

"Shut up! Do you understand what I sacrificed to get here!? The person that I put in danger for this!? I can't come here and just spare her because of some fucking tests!"

Your words shocked tamayo. To think you'd ever talk to her like that.

Then as if on cue,

*COOOCOOOROOOOOOOOKOOOOO*

"The butterfly mansion is no more! It's set on fire after the fierce battle between Hashira Gyomei Himejima and an Upper moon demon!" Yuki explains as soon as she got on the scene while Y/N listened anxiously.

Yuki's voice calms by the next sentence.

"They're 16 injured people but they were able to be protected until help arrived. All by the Flower Hashira, Kanae Kocho who..." Yuki choked on her words a bit as she found difficulty reporting to her master.

"....who happened to be the only death in this incident." She finishes.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Silence.

Nothing.

Even Tamayo and Yushiro, who didn't know Kanae, did not speak. It was one of those situations where everyone collectively had the same reaction.

"The rest of..."

"SHUT UP!!"

"Just stop, please" you drop your sword as you slowly walk away. Where you were going, you don't know.

A/N- um- Yuh 🤷‍♀️. Have a nice day.