Back to me

*cough* *cough* hello?. Is any human being still here? Hiii👋👋.

3rd POV

Tamayo storms her way up to where you sat running through everything in her path. Her eyes were dead set unto you. The heat was seeping through her veins and you could feel every step get more and more aggressive.

Her next action was something totally unlike her. She got in front of you and unleashed a brutal, gut-wrenching slap that rang through the entirety of your head.

“Get up, we’re leaving” she commanded.

Though you simply remained in the laying position she left you. She lost her patience and grabbed your wrist instead, dragging you to exit the bar.

“Hey, You! Bitch! Who’ll pay for this shit!!” yelled Saori.

“Child,” Tamayo stopped.

“If you know what’s good for you, you’d stay away from him” she said and simply disappeared.

* * * * *

The two of you walked in the dead of the night with the rain as your escort.

Huh? What’re we doing? Right, we’re walking home’ you thought.

Your hazed mind just came to the present since tamayo dragged you earlier.

I didn’t get to thank the lady for saving me. Did she tell me her name?’ 

You struggled to remember everything that had transpired. All you know is that somehow you’re walking behind Tamayo and she doesn’t look happy.

I must’ve done something huh’? Oh well, i’ll find o–’

“Y/N,” Tamayo interrupted your train of thought as you looked at her in response.  

“What is my sin?” she asked, her voice getting more melancholic.

Even with the rain masking her voice, it was still clear as day that she’s been crying.

“Huh?” you were confused.

“What i’ve I done to deserve this?” she said.

“I was so delighted to see you the other day. ‘Y/N-chan came here for us’ I thought. I was overjoyed…”

You understood where she was getting at and honestly,

“Lady Tamayo, It’s really cold. Let's just go home”

you really aren’t trying to have a conversation.

You rubbed her shoulder and as you continued to walk, you felt further and further from her.

She’s still standing there.

“Is that it?”

You stopped and turned around.

“Fine. I’ll speak to someone else that cares” she said as she walked forward.

You didn’t know why but for some reason that statement rubbed you the wrong way.

“What do you mean? I’m right here…” you replied, with the most passion you’ve shown since that night.

“No, it's fine. Y/N. It really is.” she says walking past you. “You can go back to them”

“Go back to who” you grabbed her arm.

“To whoever it is that did this to you!!?” she finally snaps much to your shock.