Appointment

Next Day

Y/N POV

I scrunched up my eyebrows,

“Uggh!”,  groaning as the sun hit my face.

The feeling of morning tiredness is something I haven’t experienced in what feels like decades. Probably because I hadn’t slept since that night and for some odd reason it feels somewhat refreshing.

It’s almost as If i’m alive again. I feel oddly light, as if I'd lost something. But who cares!?  Honestly laying on this soft cloud for a bed. I just wanna go another lifetime without waking up.

‘Wait…I slept?’

I sat up and looked around the room and the only person there was pretty much myself.

Where am I? Whose room is this? W-was I kidnapped? By who? Where was I last night? I don’t remember shit!! What di–?

*Thud*

I heard noise at the other side of the door.
They’re people here. Nothing was taken from my body and my clothes are still intact all the way down to the shoes.

I slowly open the door and fully anticipating whatever attack could be thrown at me and to my surprise–

“Lady tamayo? Yushi–”

Woosh!”

“POW!”

That was the sound of Yushiro connecting a sudden punch to my gut.

“How dare you make Lady Tamayo worry! Scumbag!” He pointed, looking down at me as I held your stomach.

“Ugh! I-I want to go to the cops” I groaned, looking at lady tamayo for help but she simply huffed and looked away.

‘What did I even do?’ I thought.

What he did next was truly shocking. He walks up to me and I clench my abs for another blow but instead, he pulls me into a warm, loving hug. 

“Please don’t be like that again,” he said.  “I really missed you, dumbass, and then you come back all depressed like that. ” he whispered.

“I-I’m sorry?” you said.

‘Seriously, What did I do?’

* * * * * *

Fast forward to breakfast after all the bonding or really rebonding after a few years of absence was very heartwarming and a beautiful experience. It’s as if my energy was being restored.

Lady Tamayo was just sitting looking ethereal as usual. Laughing at my stories and adventures while Yushiro told me about things that happened while I was gone.

Including the fact that he launched a frying pan at an old patient one day because he came in with muddy shoes. Just memories from the old house.

“Speaking of old houses, why did we relocate?” I asked. They both looked at me with a utter concern.

“Are you serious?” Yushiro asked?

“I’m deadass”

“What?” Tamayo replied.

“Oh- I mean- Um, I’m serious. I seriously do not remember anything from the past week. I know Yuki came and told me Kanae died but after that it was just a blackout. ” I explained.

Lady Tamayo and Yushiro looked at each other for some reason I don’t get and then she turned to me.

“Y/N-chan….”