Temptation

You played on the bed in your room, staring at the ceiling. Tonight's incident simply couldn't get off your mind. You were embarrassed beyond believe.

In your former world, this level of embarrassment is equivalent to your parents finding porn on your search history.

"Oh my fucking God, how will I face her" you tossed around in your bed.

You've both had this cool air around each other and you just went and threw that in the gutter. Now your interaction will be weird.

'stupid! stupid! stupid! aaahhhhhhh!!!' you cringed as you kept replaying the scene in your head.

"It's not my fault though. If I hadn't felt that I…" you said. 

You remembered the feeling of your head buried between her chest. Your boner that had long gone down due to embarrassment popped back up.

'I always thought she had a pretty face but she was so sexy tonight' you thought as it progressesively got stronger.

The lust you felt of her was uncontrollable. Not to mention you're growing, your hormones rage through the roof.

'fuck! fuck! I have to do it! Just one time'  you quickly dropped your pants, exposing your bulging cock.

You're going to result in something you haven't done since your past life… dry masturbation. No lotion, no porn. Just hand and dick.

As you attempt to begin your session, you have a thought.

'You're pathetic. You're really going back to your old ways'  You thought.

"Come on, Y/N. You've had a good run so far, don't go back to your old ways" you said to yourself.

You put your pants back on and laid back to bed. Determined not to be a weak man, you will not fall to lust.

"I'm not Gargoyle Black anymore. I will not be a degenerate" you steeled your resolve.  Attempting to fall asleep with a boner.

* * * * * *

3 hours later

It's now almost 12:am and you find it hard for your body to just shut up and sleep. You've been tossing and turning in agony. Like a roach that refuses to die.

The reason being, your erection just won't go down. You've had a hard on for several hours and it doesn't feel good at all. Not only has it almost torn through your pants, It's a very painful experience that makes you regret being born a male.

'What can I do, at this point I just want it to stop' you thought.

Then, a seemingly brilliant idea came to your mind. An idea that any other time would've been shutdown immediately but tonight you've been pushed to the point where you weren't thinking with the right head.

You got up and sneaked out of your room. You walked around to check the perimeter making sure nobody's up because if you were to be followed, it'll prove troublesome.

Once you make sure that there's nobody. You sneaked into the main hallway and eventually out of your quarters. Making your way to the chambers of the lady who started this in the first place.

* * * * * *

You got in Front of Kanae's room. You turned the knob and cracked it open. You could see her asleep in her gown which reveals part of her body. Her window was open and the moon directly illuminated her face.

You walked in making sure not to make a sound as waking her up means you're screwed

You closed the door and walked up to her sleeping body. You didn't know if it was the moon enhancing her, but somehow she managed to look more beautiful while sleeping.

You tucked her hair behind her ears. You slowly examined her features. 

Twirling her smooth hair, stroking her cheeks to feel her pale skin, touching her cute nose and caressing her small, pink lips.

'How can one human be this beautiful? I can't do this.' you thought. You turned around and began walking away.

'I refuse to degrade her angelic body to an ordinary fap material. She's too angelic for that'

"Y-Y/N-kun, we can't do this…ah~"  a moan escaped her lips.

You turned around in astonishment.

"What the hell…" you said.

"Umph~Y/N-kun~.... I'm close…" she said.

It didn't take a genius to see. She was having an erotic dream with you in it.

A/N- Writing this took me literal days😭. Don't think I can ever get comfortable writing sexual scenes but!!!... I won't shy away from writing them 😠👊🦸‍♂️.

Also congratulations to Manchester City fans🏆🏅.  I watched the full game with my father and it was very close but y'all came through. Even though it hurts me to say as a Chelsea fan, England is definitely Man City's.

My condolences to Inter Fans. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. Y'all did wonderfully and that goalkeeper was wonderful. But such is life. There's always next year. Keep y'all heads up💪😤.