Love Me Too

At this point, all the reasoning you had was out the door. Her sleepwalking moan had shut down all mental restraint that you worked so hard to gather.

You stood in front of the sleeping beauty, thinking gone, pants down and your raging, erected penis in your hand as you began stroking it.

You closed your eyes in hesitation. It was wrong, you knew that but the shame can wait.

You placed your hand back on her face slowly trickling down to her tender lips. Slowly coming down to her neck and her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra so you got all the way down to her boobs.

Now you had never felt a woman's body in the entirety of your existence. Both past life and now. Well other than Sakura's but she doesn't count, obviously.

Kneading her breasts had to be the best feeling you ever felt. You slightly took off the upper part of the gown to get more access. The sight of her bare breast was all for you to see.

You continued to fondle and her nipples were getting erect also, even though she's unconscious. Meaning she could also be feeling it.

"Wow..." was all you could muster. Unconsciously, you stroked your penis even faster.

Kanae was such a sweet heart, every body loved. Always smiling and she seemed so very innocent. To think she had such a lustful body...

"Um~" a moan escaped her lips.

'was that a moan? Is she really feeling this?' you thought. It made you hornier for some reason and you stroked even faster.

In your past life, you use lotion but now just the precum alone was enough to serve as its own lotion. You fondled he her nipples even more and storwere getting closer to your climax.

'Such innocent girl, such luscious body. To think I was just about to give up on her. To think she was going to become someone else's. I'm going to have her no matter what! She belongs to me and only me!! Whoever Sanemi is, will not take her from me!!!!'

These were your thoughts as you finally ejaculated, which some managed to land on her sleepy face.

You quickly put her gown back in place and cleaned up her face and environment leaving no evidence.

Before you left, you skimmed your fingers on her cheeks

"You're mine, Kanae. You belong in my arms." You said and then... you kissed her.

A long, passionate kiss that came straight from your heart. You already came, so lust was nowhere to be found just a kiss from a boy in love.

"I love you baby..." you got up and walked towards the door.

"...and soon you'll love me too"

You left her chambers and went back to yours. After making sure nobody's watching of course.

* * * * * *

The next day

Sun rising, birds singing a new day has begun. You got up from bed and stretched. It wasn't any normal morning, it was the morning after you went in Kanae's room and fondled her.

Your plan was to be normal and not be suspicious. Infact basically forget that it happened. That was the only plan they could be. What else could you do. Tell her what you did when she didn't ask?

You washed your face, changed and went for your morning workouts. Even thinking about it too much can cause subtle differences.

* * * * * *

As time went on, you ticked your daily routine one by one and finally you're here. The daily duels between Kanae and you, well the 16th round today.

"Aah! Why can't I be Hashira already. I'm already more than a match for you. I'm sure I can beat some other Hashiras" you said.

"Ara Ara~~. Impatient now, are we? Master's out of town right now. Once he's back. He'll give the orders. Right now you're stuck with me" kanae replied smiling as usual.

"Tsk" you sucked your teeth.

"What? Don't tell me you're getting bored of me already" she said in a sad tone.

"I didn't say that!" You replied.

"Ah! After all I helped you with, you want to leave me so soon?"

She's clearly being dramatic again and you didn't have energy for that.

"Whatever" you said.

"Wow, whatever? You don't care do you. You're so heartless, Y/N-kun" she fake-cried.

"Oh? It seems really lively in here" a voice came from behind you.

You turned around immediately to see who it was.

'what? Who is that, I didn't hear any footsteps? His battle spirit is off the charts!!'

A white haired guy, with his face riddened with scars showed up. Not even just his appearance. You can feel his aura and tell, this guy's no joke at all.

"What? Sanemi, you didn't say you'd show up" kanae said as she walked up to the guy.

'Sanemi? This guy's Sanemi!?' you thought.

A/N- Sorry for the abnormally late update and if it feels like it wasn't edited. It was edited but very mindlessly.

Had quite the day today and my whole mood was thrown off. It was so bad that I forgot I even had a story schedule to fulfill 😭. But I just remembered now and I wasn't gonna wait till tomorrow. I can be depressed all I want after posting this 😂😂. See y'all next week. Ciao👋! Au Revoir👋! Adios👋!