After 4 years

* * * * * *

“Ah~ please ... .I'm so close.. Harder baby…Hnnghnngg~!!”

“Ugh! ah!...ah!” The boy dropped down beside the lady who was still in a different universe as her legs twitched mercilessly with ecstasy.

He, on the other hand, stared at the ceiling, panting heavily while wearing a blank expression. 

“Ah… ah… You know, baby” the woman said, as her hands crawled up to his lean and defined chest.

“That was truly the best I've ever had.” she whispered.  “To be this good at sex at such a young age, I don’t know If I should be impressed or sad” she giggled.

But her giggles went on for a bit too long. Eerily long.  Then her claws began to grow and somehow her teeth became fangs. She grew eight feet tall and her face became much more grotesque.

It was clear to anyone that this is in fact a demon. The boy though, did not step an inch off the bed, nor take his eyes off the ceiling.

“I like you a lot boy, so i’d give a rare choice!. As the Queen of the Ant Legion, I Order you to Become my slave or YOU DIE!!” she spat.

"Don't worry, I'll treat you well hm~?" she licked her lips.

“Aaaah…..Y’know” the boy finally spoke. His voice was calm and controlled. “This demon shit is kinda getting boring,” he yawned.

A weird reaction for someone in his situation’ The ant queen thought.

She didn’t mind it though.

As the demon was looking at him, without blinking, he somehow disappeared in plain sight.

Now she did mind it. 

Ant Queen POV

I frantically looked around destroying the tent in the process. I’m sure I can hear faint sounds of irregular movement among those leaves. But I can’t feel any presence.

This is creepy. This is very creepy. But his things are still here. He’s not going anywhere without his clothes, trousers, in fact I’m still looking at his briefs. So he’s definitely not going anywhere naked.

All his belongings are right her- wait

“He had a sword, didn’t he?”

I lifted the bed upside down and destroyed everything in the tent . With paranoia, searching every nook and cranny that it could be.

‘Where is it? Where is–’

Then something just clicked in my head.

“Shit!” was all I could say. As I finally felt a presence.

“Star breathing. Second form”

“You could’ve told me sooner. Least I had fun though” I said and the moment I turned.

“Star Rush!!”