A Demon's Jealousy

The next night

"Zenko-chan!!! Zenko-chan!!!" Three kids called to wake the older girl.

"Uh? Eh? You guys!" She said.

"Zenko-chan, thank you for protecting me from Warabihime Oiran. "

"Hmm, we've never met anyone as kind as you." They smiled.

"Y...you guys... hehehe I didn't do anything y'know." she blushes.

"She did a number on you though, you've been unconscious for an hour" she said.

"Hey, despite Zenko-chan's looks, she's still a girl y'know??" One the girls says and the other nod their heads in agreement.

"Hey, guys I'm right here"

"Hahahaha" they all giggled.

The kids talked for a little while before eventually leaving.

* * * * * *

'Insolent little brat, how many of them are here?' Daki thought to herself. Annoyed beyond belief from her clash with the new girl Zenko earlier, she still has to keep her composure.

She walked into her cold, dark chambers and took off her heavy clothes. Immediately, summoning her obi slash more information on her new soon to be pet.

Honestly the only thing that has been giving her a true sense of joy in this very much empty place she'd been stuck in for well over a century and likely to be in forever.

She pours herself a drink as she crosses her legs, excited to hear every little thing you did today.

She might not like whatever she hears tonight though.

"Tell me what he did today," Daki asked.

"For the majority of the day, he drank a lot, Daki-Sama" the sash said and honestly that's all she planned on telling her but her sentence betray her intentions.

"He's quite the drinker huh'? Is he even old enough for that? I'll need to stop him from his bad habits..." She sighed, as she kept taking a sip of her drink with grace.

"What'd he do next?"

"Huh?"

"You said he drank for the majority of the day, what'd he do for the rest of the night?"

This is the first time the sash has witnessed Daki interested in anything other than herself, in fact she doesn't think she's seen her genuinely smile ever and she doesn't want to hurt her. But it's not like she can lie to her master.

"Well, um... huh... he met up with another Hashira today. Well, really the man came to him."

"Two Hashiras huh?" Daki smiles, utterly unbothered by the news of an extra threat, infact she's quite ecstatic. "They're really motivated to take us down huh'? But this might be a blessing for me, If I kill the one Hashira, master is sure to let me keep my pet. Works out perfectly." she smiles.

"Right..." the obi slash said, not sharing her enthusiasm whatsoever. "After that he went to someone's function disguised as a servant. He paid the actual servant of to wear his attire for a night" it said.

"He's weird, isn't he? He just does stuff for what"

'Yes, I don't think you wanna know what or who he does next. Please don't as, Daki-Sama'

"Who's function was it?"

'shit! That was her next question!??!??'

"Konatsu Oiran's"

The smile on her face was wiped. Almost immediately. She sits up uncrosses her legs and sits her wine down.

"What was he doing there?" Daki questions, her whimsical, playful tone shifts to a serious, grave one. Back to regular Daki basically.

"U...um, n-n-nothing really.... he was there as a servant and umm... I... sorry... they spoke for a while and he left r...right away" Obi tries to keep it's composure but the more she tries, the more she fails.

"Ah?" her dejected, melancholic state of mind escapes her lips. She got up pacing the room slowly as the moon illuminates her body.

"So does that mean he was there to meet her specifically?. Did he know her before? What did he do after he left?" she says, her voice raising slightly.

"Um... So...he went back to the rooftop for a while before eventually heading straight to her chambers windows and she let him in. He was there all night, last night. Pretty sure he's there currently as we...uh...as we speak." Obi slash informs.

Daki stands silently and stares at the sash without a word and the obi would be everywhere else in the world than to be stared down in this room with her master. The moon now illuminates half her body while the other half is completely dark.

*SHATTERS!!*

She didn't touch the glass, it broke simply for the pressure of her aura.

"Why? I don't understand? Why!? Why can't I get anything for myself!? Why does everything have to be taken from me!! He's seen me before, why didn't he come after me but her!! That dirty, ugly pig!!!"

Daki throws a tantrum. Rationally speaking, she probably knows that you knew she was a demon and obviously wouldn't approach.

But demon or not, the fact that the boy she likes would want another girl at first glance but not her still bothered her.

A lot.

"You know what? Fine then, I don't care, I never cared for him anyway. I'll take them all. They will all die!"

Daki makes up her unstable, unhinged mind. The guy she wants "betrayed" her, even though she's never met him. But regardless of that fact, she'd kill him and the rest of the slayers though Koinatsu is also on her hit list for some reason.

Wonder why that is.

With that, Daki finally moves to eliminate Y/N and his associates.

A/N- more consistency, like I said 😃.