Prologue II (meeting god)

Frank(Reader) POV

“What is this place?” I asked, looking around. It's infinitely white as far as the eyes can see.

“It’s a place to decide whether you go to heaven or hell” Said a mighty voice.

“What! Who are you!”  I yelled.

“I’m God, I created you but that doesn’t matter. Real question is where do you belong. Heaven or Hell?” He asked.

I contemplated on his question before coming up with an answer.

“Me personally, I’d say heaven because I had a really shitty life and I didn’t do anything with my life” I replied.

“I should throw you in hell based on that statement alone” he said.

“What?! Why!?” I asked.

“WHY!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY!? I GAVE YOU 40 YEARS OF LIFE JUST FOR YOU TO DO FUCK ALL WITH IT AND YOU ASK ME WHY!?”

“YEAH BUT I ALSO HAD A BAD LIFE BECAUSE I WAS UNLUCKY TO HAVE SUCH SHITTY PARENTS!!” I yelled, matching his energy. Of course my voice was nothing compared to his, because he's literally God.

“Why is everything always some else’s fault, you didn’t do shit to improve your life other than masturbate all day. Which is also a sin by the way”

“TCH… I don’t know what to tell you. I had a shitty life and shitty parents and turned out to be a shitty person. It’s not my fault”

“You know Your parents are the only reason you had a roof on your head for so long.”

“But I…”

“Shut Up!! Don’t forget you're here by my grace. I can have you scorched if I feel like it”  God said.

I fell silent as I wouldn’t love to actually go to hell.

“Now listen, You are the biggest waste of talent I have ever produced. If you did something with your life you’d realize just how much talent I gave you.”

“Damn…” I said.

“Now because I invested so much resources into you and you wasted it. I’m reluctant to end you like this. So I’ve decided to give you a second chance in another world”

“W…ME!?” I yelled.

“No, Your grandfather” he said, obviously being sarcastic at my stupid question.

“Anyways, you will be reborn as a baby but with the knowledge you have now. I’ll give you insane natural talents and your goal In return is to make yourself useful somehow. Do something with what you have.”

“Okay, no problem,” I replied.

“Frank,...” God called .  “If you waste this next life masturbating again, If you die without accomplishing anything in this world you’re going to…. I will burn you to your bone and rebuild you just to burn you again for thousands of years. Do you understand this is your last chance?” he calmly stated.

“Y-yes I-i do” I gulped. Even a dumbass like could tell he's not playing.

“Good. Get lost!” He snaps, making everything around me erase and fade to darkness.

* * * * * *

*BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES*

“Dear God, you gifted us with a beauty this time” a voice said.

“Right? He’s so cute… an up and coming heartbreaker for sure” another voice said.

‘What?’

“You did great with this one, Haruto”

“No it’s all thanks to my wife, right sakura?”

‘Where am I? Who are these people?’

“Y-yes” a soft voice said as the young woman looked at the baby with loving eyes.

Who is this girl? Her titties are so big. What I’d give to suckle them’

Also why do I feel like i’m being carried? Almost like i’m a ba….  OH SNAP! DID I ACTUALLY GO TO ANOTHER WORLD!??’

*BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES* *BABY CRIES*

A/N- Do you sympathize with Frank!?

Now that we're done with the prologue. Chapters to 'A second chance' will be updated every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully you have a great week, see you next weekend!!! Ciao👋! Au Revoir👋! Adios👋!