Time Flies Quick

Two years passed and you still haven’t learned to swing a sword once but your body has changed drastically.

“4998, 4999,5000”

“You finished your warmup pushups?” Yushiro asked.

“Ahh ahh ahh, yes” you replied.

“Good

“Good.  Today we’ll do something different. You’re graduating to swordsmanship and sun breathing basics”  he said.

“Finally”

Time flew by fast and before you knew it three years passed and you were 10 already.

My progress was so quick that Yushiro and Tamayo could not believe it. You’re even strong enough to draw with Yushiro in a duel now.

However, no matter how much you tried to replicate the sun breathing techniques, you were not hitting it perfectly. But it’s fine, you’re only ten. You have more time to train.

* * * * * *

The years flew by and you were now 12, you’ve bested Yushiro in a duel multiple times though he still has significantly more wins than you.

Your breathing techniques were great but you were still not in the realm of sun breathing. You've trained to the point of coughing blood multiple times. But you still can’t get it.

“Y/N-chan, look… maybe you should stop trying to replicate sun breathing” Lady Tamayo said.

“So you just want me to give up!?” You screamed.

“Yes, no matter how much you try you’ll never be Yorichii.” She said.

“B-But I can’t abandon my dream of being a demon slayer”

“You’re not going to abandon it” she said, making you confused.

“Look, Yushiro and I noticed that even though you couldn’t replicate the real thing, the knock off version you created is also quite strong”

“The knock off version I created?”

“Yes, after watching you train for a while. It’s almost as if you’re trying to touch Yorichi’s sun but keep falling on the stars around it.” she explained.

“I don’t get it,” you said.

“What i’m saying is that if you don’t get the sun, you can make the stars just as powerful”

“Star breathing?”

“Yes. you wish to take the final selection once you turn thirteen right?”

“Ofcourse”

“Well you need to focus on honing your unique abilities rather than chasing Yorichi’s. If it’s you Y/N-Chan I'm sure you can do it.” Tamayo smiled.

“No problem! I’ll focus on honing my unique skills instead”

As time goes on Yushiro introduced you to blood demon art and you started fighting with his blood demon art to get you accustomed to it.

You did nothing but train all the way till the next year. The moment you’ve been waiting for all your life. You’re finally going to the final selection to kill your first demons.

“Where’s yushiro?” You asked.

“He’s downstairs. He doesn’t wish to see you off” Tamayo replied, fixing your clothes.

“That guy is too much, anyways I’ll be off now” You said.

“It’ll get quiet here without you” She said, grabbing your hand.

“It’s fine, I’ll be back as soon as possible because I'll miss you too,” You said before quickly pecking her pink lips

  “...and I will always love you, Lady Tamayo”

And you took off running away

“BYE BYE!!!” You waved.

Meanwhile tamayo standstill with rose tinted cheeks.

“That boy, he’s getting older. I need to set some boundaries, I can’t keep letting him have his way like this” she said.

She brings her hands to her lips.

“But I guess it’s okay for now” 

A/N- Hola👋! Ciao👋! Bonjour👋! Hope y'all had a great week. I'm sorry for slacking so much. This is Friday's chapter and today's is currently under edition. It'll be up in a few hours.