Difficult Prey

A few minutes later, Warabihime-Oiran got back to her house.

"W-would you like anything else, Warabihime-Oiran?" the man who escorted her asked.  He didn't even know why he asked that, he's just trying to get out of there.

It felt like he was gonna piss himself by just standing there. Warabihime is known for her fickle temper. Anything little, even down to how loudly you breathe could set her off.

"Not really, I'll call you when you're needed," she smiled. Pretty smile that sends chills down spines.

"Y-yes, I'll take my leave now" he bows and slowly steps out.

A second later, her closed eyed smile disappeared. "So we got a Hashira huh'? How splendid. Such a pretty little thing too~~. I don't wanna kill him" she whined.

"Oh, I know!!," almost like she made a big discovery. "I'll just make him my pet~ I bet he'll be a fierce one too but that just makes breaking him feel better."

She grinned as her thoughts got wilder and wilder. She imagined you when she finally got you as her plaything.

A blushing, crying mess who would do anything for her attention. Basically her human dog. Loyal to her and only her.

"Oh no... this is bad... this is really bad. I'm getting too excited now~~ . I need to be patient, be patient. . . I'll have him when the time comes~~"

Her grin got even wider.

She summoned her obi slash.

"Listen you, watch that slayer, for me. I want to know everything he's doing, where and how he's doing it. Make sure to keep your farthest distance. If he finds you out, you're dead. We'll capture him when he least expects it. Go."

The obi slash flew out into the darkness, while she sat down taking deep breaths in order to curb her excitement.

"I will bide my time, He's a difficult prey, way too early to hunt~" she smirked.

* * * * * *

A few days later Uzui and the boys arrive. He finds you on a rooftop drinking.

"Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing."

"Oh! Tengen-saaaaan. Long time no see" you smiled as you got up to hug him.

"Are you drunk? You reek of booze"

"Drrrrrunnnk? Mee? Whaaaat?" you sat back down.

Uzui was annoyed at your current state but more amazed as to how you haven't fallen off the building yet.

"I thought I told you to stay low."

"I am" you replied.

"What part of drinking alcohol on the roof is regular citizens' activities? The demon would definitely catch up."

"Oh, speaking of demons." You laid your back down flat as you stared at the stars.

"I believe there's two of them and I met one already. This might be our first upper moon encounter." you said.

"Wait. Huh? You met one? How? Why didn't you kill it." He asked. Still tryna process the information.

"She's one of the house's leaders. I forget which house though. But that one had a strong aura to her but she was clearly weak. I know you feel it, Uzui. That sinister aura. I know you feel it right now as we're here. That's from her but... it's not her."

"What? This makes no sense" Ideally Uzui would chalk your words as simple drunk talk but the thing is, he can feel that presence you're talking about also.

It's insane.

'Y/N, you've been sleeping around this monster for days and have the ability to get drunk around it and be this defenseless. Is he dumb or is he just that unbothered? What kind of monster have you become, Y/N.'.

"Oh.  Any Intel on your wives?" You asked.

"Not yet, I brought the kids to infiltrate the mansion. Kamado and his band. But your information pretty much confirms my suspicion."

"I don't remember what house it is though. Oh it's an Oiran parade, again!"

"That's the Oiran of the tokito house." Uzui said.

"So we can pretty much cross her out the list then. She's pretty though. I'm going to the function she's attending so I'll look for an opportunity to talk to her." You replied.

"Take this seriously!" Uzui said.

"I am serious!" You said. "I just told you everything I know. I think we should just wait for the children's observation for now. Anyways I'm leaving."

Vanished.

Immediately after that sentence.

"Ahh, good grief. How unflashy" Uzui sighed.

Meanwhile the obi slashed watched from afar. She couldn't here what they were saying but she could understand that things have changed. There's now two Hashira's on the mission.

"Those slayers are really motivated to take us down huh'? You'll never succeed hehehehe...oh I have to follow the target"

Chapter's done. Very Long Author's yap incoming. If not interested, I'll see ya later ✌️....

A/N-  I didn't forget about this book and I swear I'll finish it. I've been very absent for 2 reasons:

1. I wanna finish the first arc of my Tokyo Revengers series, it's called Bloody Mary(which will probably be the longest book I ever written till date). First arc is almost done. I'll come back to this book fully once I complete it.

2. I've just really been going through a lot personally(relationships, college, myself, relationships and um... relationships) and my mental health is absolutely awful right now so it's hard for me to make writing a priority. But y'all always at the back of my mind though. Very deep but still there and I'm gonna finish this story, I promise 🤞🤞🤞.