Sapnap's 20th Birthday

Sapnap's POV

I blinked and woke up. It had been three days since George moved in with us and we were all getting along great.

Wait, three days? Doesn't that mean...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAP!" Dream and George yelled, opening my bedroom door and slamming it. "What?" I said, my mind still groggy from waking up. "Oh yeah! It's my birthday! Thanks!"

"Obviously, shit-face," Dream grinned. "Don't call him that on his birthday!" George reprimanded. 

I looked at my watch. It was 9:43 in the morning. "Hmm, I was born at 10 at night 22 seconds and 406 miliseconds in." 

Dream chuckled. "Excited, aren't you? You might be a half-animal like Quackity's! Do you wanna be a bird like him?"

I pursed my lips and thought. "When I'm a half-animal, I'd like to be a half-animal like Wilbur!"

George snorted. "Really? A deer?" "Yeah!" I said excitedly. "Maybe I'd like to be a panda too!" "Like your previous username?" asked Dream.

"Yes!"

"Oh yeah, George, bring him in!" Dream instructed, changing the subject and distracting me completely. I tilted my head to the side in curiousity. "Bring who in?"

Someone with thick light brown hair and bright grey eyes poked his head in from the door.

"Karl?!" I said, hardly daring to believe my eyes. Karl grinned. "Hello, Snapmap! Happy birthday!"

I leapt out of my bed and sprang at Karl, flinging my arms around his neck and jumping up, causing Karl to put a hand of my back and under my thighs to support my weight. "Hey there Karl," I grinned at Karl. "Snapmap! Get off me!" Karl grunted. "You're heavy!"

I pouted. "Fine." I slid out of Karl's grasp. Dream said nothing, being used to this but George was giggling softly. Dream clamped a hand over George's mouth and received a glare.

"Karlnap fans would have had a field day if they saw that," snickered George after removing Dream's hand. Dream shrugged. "I'm used to this kinda stuff, Sap does it everyday." "Wait with who? You and Sap are the only ones here," George laughed. "Does he do it with you?"

"Yes," said Dream matter-of-factly.

"What?"

"I'm not kidding. Not in the romantic way though!" Dream added hastily as George came to the wrong conclusion as he widened his eyes.

We went out for brunch at 12 in the afternoon. When we finished eating, Dream and George both started fighting about what song to play in my car.

"Dreaaaaam!" George whined, knocking the adressee's hands away from the screen in front and swiftly typing in the name of a song. "You know I hate that song!"

"Why? 'Toxic' is epic!" Dream pouted at George. "How is it epic? I don't mind all BoyWithUke's songs but 'Toxic' is the worst!" the brunette exclaimed. "This one is better!"

He clicked on 'Golden Hour' by JVKE. 

It was just two lovers
Sittin' in the car, listening to Blonde
Falling for each other

"Yeaaaah!" Karl cheered. Dream rolled his eyes. I groaned. "George!" we both moaned in unison. 

"What? I love this song!" George flicked his fingers around in time to the music and abruptly stopped when I changed the song. George frowned. "This one's better. It's still JVKE." George stopped sulking and brightened up.

Feel like sun
On my skin

"SO THIS IS LOVE!" Dream hollered.

I know it is