GEORGE IS DREAM'S BITCH

Sapnap's POV

"Let's look at this document," George said, pulling out the papers the doctor gave him. He sat down on the floor and everyone crowded around him, curious to see the information on the paper.

Name of patient: George Henry Davidson
Year of birth: 2003

Type of animal: Birman cat
Gender: Female

Physical changes: Ears, tail, teeth, nails, eyes
Mental changes: Loves fast-moving toys, enjoys attention

Temperament: Calm

Anatomy/Reproductive changes: Able to get pregnant

The rest of the documents were images of George's anatomy, and he flushed, then snapped the document back to the first page with a loud flap. I smirked at that.

"I thought there'd be more," Tommy frowned. "But this gives us something fun to do."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh, I get it. Dream, do you have a laser pointer?" Tubbo grinned. "Umm, I think so. It's on the shelf over there," Dream pointed.

Tommy and Tubbo bounded up and raced to the shelf, snatching at the laser pointer until Tubbo wrestled it back from his best friend. "And now I turn it on..." he murmured, then suddenly a red spot was on the floor.

George's ears pricked up and his tail wildly waved in the air, but he attempted to stay still, fidgeting with his fingers. "Go for it, George. I know you want to," Tommy smirked.

George shook his head, tightly squeezing his eyes shut. "No."

"C'mon, George," Tubbo coaxed, grinning. "You know you want to. Here, we'll make it easier for you. Look at your right arm."

George slowly turned his head to look and saw the red dot on his arm. He tried smacking it with his hand, but Tubbo pointed it near George's feet. The brunette reached down and tried brushing his fingers against it, desperately smacking his palm on the floor when Tubbo directed the dot on another spot. "Stop moving it!"

Tubbo pointed the laser a few meters in front of George, who abandoned all dignity and dove for it. 

We all laughed as George shot around the room after the red dot. It was wavering slightly in every spot it rested at because of Tubbo's quavering hand as the boy choked with laughter.

"My turn!" Tommy grabbed the laser pointer from Tubbo, who was on his knees as a result of laughing too hard. Tommy pointed the laser at the wall, and George frantically tiptoed and tried touching it.

"OK, that's enough," Dream wheezed as George slumped to the floor, heavily panting with exhaustion. "He's run around enough for today."

"But I barely played with it!" Tommy scowled. "Put it back," I ordered.

Tommy grumbled but put it back anyway. "Fine. What else was on the paper?"

Quackity and Wilbur wrestled for the paper, which was resting on the spot where George had previously sat. The two idiots argued for a while, but Quackity gained possession of the document. "Uhh... 'enjoys attention'?"

"Perfect." Tommy jerked his head toward Dream. "Green boy, go give Gogy attention."

Dream blinked. "... What?"

"Yeah. You heard me. Go give George some attention, see how he reacts," Tommy rolled his eyes, as if it couldn't be more obvious. 

"What do you want me to do...?"

"Fuck him, duh."

"WHAT?" Dream and George yelled.

"Just kidding." Tommy stuck his tongue out at the two. "I honestly don't know what I meant by 'give him attention'. You know what? George?"

George's cat ears pricked up. "Yeah?" he asked happily. Tommy waved a hand at George. "There's his reaction."

"There's nothing else to experiment," Wilbur reported disappointedly, snatching the documents from Quackity's hands.

"Alright. Then I'm gonna go edit a video," Dream said, getting up. George also got up and started following Dream up.

"Why are you following me?" Dream asked, turning around at the stairs. George shook his head. "I don't know! I just- I feel like I have to follow you!"

"I'm gonna guess it's something to do with George's cat side," Wilbur said. "Search it up."

Dream got his phone out and typed something in, then his eyes rapidly read something, his face getting redder and redder with every word. 

"What is it?" Tommy asked. "Uhh... nothing?" Dream offered.

Wilbur started laughing. "I- I just s-searched it up," he choked, "You know what it says?"

Quackity peeked at Wilbur's phone and started chuckling. "Birman cats tend to follow their owner around because of their protective nature," they both read.

Silence. Then everyone cracked up.

"George, you feel protective of Dream?" Karl wheezed. "What do you want to protect Dream from?"

"OH MY GOD-" Tubbo screamed, tears pouring down his face as he laughed. "GEORGE THINKS DREAM IS HIS OWNER?"

George's eyes widened and he blushed. "He's my best friend!" he protested. "Of course I'm gonna protect him!" 

"GEORGE IS DREAM'S BITCH!" Tommy yelled, then laughed so hard he choked.

"NO, I AM NOT DREAM'S B-"

"Then I'll make you my bitch now-"

"WHAT?!"

"I'M JUST KIDDING, GEORGE! Probably-"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-"

Author's Note: todays a saturday and i went to school for 2 hours bc theyre holding a carnival

i had the best breakfast ever

boba tea + cotton candy + A CUP OF FREAKING COFFEE JUST FOR MYSELF (WHICH IS A BIG DEAL BC MY PARENT SAY IM STILL TOO YOUNG FOR COFFEE BUT THEYRE NOT SUPERVISING ME SO I GOT SOME)

my friends went to the haunted house and they just messaged me(i had to go back early for tuition :/) and they said there were fake bodies in there and fake blood covered the floor lmao

im very happy today lol

i actually wanted to post this chap yesterday but i had a stomachache that was sooo bad i went home from school early and i had to rest (but im ok now)

if you read this far and didnt skip like the whole author's note i will salute you because i went on too long :P

anyways see you guys next chapta and stay safe :]

-sparkz

Word Count: 950