G'night

Dream's POV

Giggling and whispers. I forced my eyes open and looked at my door to see two heads of brown hair peeking out from there. The taller was holding a phone with colourful fingernails.

My vision cleared slightly and I realized it was Karl and Sapnap. Laughing painfully hard at me and George.

I sat up quickly and scowled at them. "Stop that."

Karl regretfully stashed away his phone. "Why are you sleeping with George?" he inquired curiously.

I glanced down at the stirring body underneath my blanket and grinned. "Ask him."

George yawned tiredly. "Dream... no..." he groaned, his fingers curling around my wrist and dragging me back down. "Don't leave..."

Sapnap let out a quiet cackle and Karl elbowed him, but was also giggling. George's eyes immediately flew open and he sat up. "Oh my god, did they hear that, Dream?"

I snickered. "Yes. Oh yeah, they wanted you to answer a question."

"I was originally asking yo-" Sapnap began but Karl talked over him. "George, why are you sleeping with Dream?"

George's cheeks were stained with pink. "Uhh... because I couldn't sleep without him?" he tried.

Sapnap lost it and started laughing hysterically. "What?" he choked. Karl was cackling. 

"No, I didn't-" George sighed in exasperation. "I was trying to sleep in my own room. Then I got worried about Dream -most likely because of my animal side- and I couldn't sleep so I came in here to make sure Dream was alright but he guessed why I couldn't sleep and let me sleep with him so I could relax. I did not have any- any sexual intentions, OK?"

"I think that was the first time I ever heard you say the word 'sexual'," I smirked. "If you don't have any intentions like that, have you ever considered I did?"

George spluttered as he fumbled around for a response. "What?" he managed to say.

"You are so easy to bluff," I smiled.

George pushed me out of the bed with a gleam in his turquoise and brown eyes. I fell onto the cold floor, glaring at him. "You're so dead."

George immediately scrambled out of the bed and tore out the room, past Karl and Sapnap and into the corridor.

"COME HERE, GEORGE-"

George's POV

"Hey, guys!" Sapnap greeted his stream, adjusting the camera before standing back. Karl popped up to the camera and happily said, "Hi!" before being dragged back by Sapnap.

"Can you get over here faster, Dream?" I yelled. A grumble and Dream appeared at the doorway. "Here."

I curled my tail around his waist and Sapnap fumbled with the camera, turning it toward us. "Look at this shit me and Karl have to third-wheel."

I stuck my tongue out at him and Sapnap put the camera back into place. "Ignore George, he's busy trying to lick Dream."

"What? I am not!" I protested. "I'm part-cat now, but I'm not licking Dream!"

"Oh yeah, George is a cat now," Dream said. "In case no one noticed."

"Chat is going crazy, guys," Sapnap said. "Someone wrote, it's the DNF fanfic writers' dream come true." He snorted.

We spent some time explaining about everything happening to me since I became part-cat and chat basically exploded when I said I could get pregnant. Karl laughed. "They're so excited, George! They want Dream to get you p-"