Was He Lying? He Wouldn't... Right?

Tommy's POV

Me and Tubbo were on our phones when we heard muffled yelling and screaming outside. 

"What's that?" I asked Tubbo. He glanced at the door, listened for a bit, then told me, "Maybe we should check." Me and Tubbo put our phones down and cautiously opened the door, peeking out. 

Moments later, George slammed Dream's door open and stormed into his own room, slamming his door. Dream stared at George's closed door and slowly, a tear slipped down his cheek as he let out a sob.

Sapnap rushed past Quackity and to Dream, grabbing his wrist. "No, Dream, look at me. Look at me, Dream." Then I realized Dream was having a panic attack.

Dream gasped for breath as he sobbed, tears streaming down his face. Sapnap was still desperately trying to calm him down. "Dream. Look at me. It's Sapnap. I'm here." 

Me and Tubbo exited our room. "What's wrong?" Tubbo asked, wide-eyed. "It's obvious. Dream's having a panic attack," I explained, gesturing to Dream, who was hyperventilating.

"Can't we calm him down?" Tubbo asked. "We've had experience with your panic attacks." I flinched at the memories, then nodded. We strode forward. "We'll handle him, Sapnap. Go away," Tubbo said, shooing Sapnap. 

Dream was leaning on the wall, his breathing panicked. His fingers pulled at his hair. He opened his mouth in an attempt to say something, but ended up crying harder. Tubbo and I gently put his arm around Dream's shoulders and set him down on the floor. "Hey, Dream? Can you look at me?" Tubbo asked gently.

Dream slowly looked up at Tubbo and I through tear-filled eyes. "Good job," I said approvingly. "Do you think you can tell us what happened? You don't need to if you don't want to."

Dream took a deep, shuddering breath and tried to speak, but let out a cry of despair instead. Now, everyone was silent, watching me and Tubbo calm Dream down.

"Take your time, Dream," I said, giving him a little smile. "I-" Dream quavered, his voice shaking. "I-" He broke off into a little sob.

"Don't cry, OK? Do you want some water?" I offered. Dream shook his head. "OK. Tubbo, go get some water, just in case." Tubbo nodded and disappeared into the kitchen.

I turned my attention to Dream again, who was trying to form words through his dry lips. "OK, let's try again, OK? Take your time to talk," I said.

"I- I hurt George," Dream whispered, then looked away from me. "How did you hurt George?" I prompted gently. "I said- I took advantage of him," Dream buried his head in his hands.

"How did you take advantage of him?" I asked. "I- I can't tell," Dream shook his head.

"OK, you don't need to tell. Did George say anything to make you this upset?" I inquired, my eyes narrowing. Friend or not, if George said anything cruel to anyone, I was going to murder him.

Dream's eyes grew wide and he shook his head again. "No! George d-didn't do anything. I'm the wrong one here-" he pleaded. 

"Don't worry, we won't go after George," Tubbo giggled. Dream managed a little smile. "Do you want me to talk to him though? See what he was mad about, then both of you talk?" Tubbo suggested.

"I know what he's mad about," Dream mumbled. "I stooped too low."

"How?" I asked.

"I said he was ugly."

"That's it? I thought it was way more serious than tha-" I heard Quackity whisper to Wilbur. Dream overheard, and snapped, ""That's it"?" Dream mocked. "It is serious! Me and George promised never to say these things to each other. I broke that promise." 

He blinked, and a tear ran down his face. He took deep breaths.

"Thanks for helping me, Tommy and Tubbo," Dream breathed out. "I haven't had a panic attack in ages."

I grinned. "Anytime." Tubbo smiled. "No problem." Dream stood up. "I'm going to think about what I'm gonna do next."

He retreated to his room.

George's POV

As I sobbed into my pillow, commotion sounded outside. Unable to help being curious, I stumbled to my door and opened it a fraction of an inch.

Dream was leaning on the wall, fingers tugging at his dirty blonde hair. His eyes were wide and full of tears. I saw him try to mouth something, but his cries echoed instead. But I knew what he was trying to say.

George.

I shut my door and stared at it, pressing a hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs.

Minutes later, everything calmed down and someone knocked on my door. "George?" Quackity said softly. "Can I come in?"

"OK," I said, wiping my tears away.

Quackity eased my door open and shut it with his foot. "You OK?" he asked, sitting at the edge of my bed. "I don't know," I responded honestly.

"What did Dream do?" he asked. "Do what?" I countered the question with mine.

"What'd he do? He said he took advantage of you," Quackity persisted. "Took advantage of me?" I repeated numbly.

"Yeah. Shit, you don't know?" Quackity slapped his forehead. "Dream is gonna kill me!"

Then a flashback.

An image formed in my mind. Me, trailing kisses down to Dream's collarbone. My hands gripping his hair, dragging him closer. Dream attempting to pull my pants down.

"I remember now..." I exhaled, horror overwhelming me. Quackity lit up with eagerness. "What was it?" he pressed. "I can't tell you," I said, panicking inside.

"OK. Anyways, if it was anything serious, you can tell anyone you trust, alright? You're not alone." Quackity flashed me a smile before exiting my room and shutting the door.

I was left alone with my thoughts.

My sheer shock that Dream had attempted to have sex with me.

But then he said he would never do that.

Was he lying? He wouldn't lie to his best friend...

Right...?

Author's Note: the panic attack Dream had is like mine: hyperventilating, non-stop crying 

i definitely did not spend 2 hours watching quackbur animatics last night-

anyways stay safe and see u all next chapta :P

wait wha-?

i wrote that 2 days ago

i swear i published it

tf?

ah well im gonna publish this now-

sorry :/

-sparkz

Word Count: 1001