Denialbur Leaves The Building And Is Replaced By Simpbur

George's POV

"OK, I don't think it's fair that all four of us can't drink just so we can find out if Wilbur likes Quackity, so we should decide on one person. The rest can get drunk all they like," Karl said.

"I'm getting drunk," Quackity announced, "So if Wilbur says he doesn't like me then... I don't need to hear it right then."

"And no hell way are we going to let Sapnap ask Wilbur because he is the most tactless person ever and has no idea how to ask questions," I said. "Karl, you ask."

"Me?" Karl looked unsure. "I dunno..."

"You're hella tactful, Karl, don't even deny it," Sapnap backed me up. "Fine," Karl grumbled.

"So what are you gonna say, Karl? Are you just gonna straight out ask Wilbur, do you like Quackity? I think Wilbur would have to be really drunk to answer a yes to that," I pointed out. "Wilbur isn't stupid."

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it," Karl shrugged.

"I guess we're done," I said. "Hey, where's Tommy and Tubbo?"

"I think they went off by themselves to a park nearby to fool around," Quackity supplied.  "OK."

Wait, what if I accidentally give away that I like Dream while I'm drunk? I panicked. I'll just not drink, I guess. I groaned inwardly. I wanted to drink so badly.

Dream's POV

"Wilbur," I muttered to him. "What?" he answered. "You're blushing," I pointed out, smirking.

Wilbur shook his head. "I'm not!" he denied, then he clicked something on his phone and his blush appeared again.

"Oh, what's making you blush so much, Wilbur?" I grinned, grabbing his phone and staring at a piece Quackbur fanart. "Oh~" I teased. "You do have a crush on Quackity~"

"I-I don't!" he protested. "Then take a test to prove it," I challenged. "Fine."

He opened a website and I peeked at his answers. How do you feel when your friend touches or hugs you? Excited and shy. How do you feel when your friend flirts with you? Aroused.

He finished the test and I read his results. You're not in love, you're head over heels! 

"What a surprise," I mocked. Wilbur shook his head. "No. I can't be in love with Quackity. I can't," he mumbled. "Am I gay?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You might be bi," I answered him.

Wilbur fiddled with his fingernails. "So I'm actually in love with Quackity?" he asked. "Probably," I said. "OK, then I'll ask the questions."

"Sure," Wilbur replied nervously.

"Imagine Quackity dating someone. Like maybe... George?" I supplied, throwing out a random name and ignoring the prick of my own jealously at the thought of Quackity and George dating. Why was I even feeling that?

Wilbur's eyes darkened. "I wouldn't really like that... oh." He realized what he said.

"Now imagine yourself dating someone else," I said. I subconsciously imagined myself dating a random girl and not George. I inwardly shuddered at the thought. Wait, why did I not like that idea?

"No. I can't be in love with Quackity," Wilbur was in denial. "Wilbur, you are," I said brutally. "Face it."

"OK..." Wilbur breathed. "So I'm not straight." 

"Correct," I nodded.

"And I'm in love with Quackity? I'm in love with Quackity," Wilbur repeated. "OK."

Author's Note: denialbur

my dumbass brain malfunctioned and i just slammed into a wall

my left arm is fucked up

also i have a piano mock exam today to prepare for next months actual exam
and out of my whole class of COURSE im the one who has to take the exam first
august 28, 9:30am :/

did you guys heard Dream's new song? if u havent then go hear it its called 'Everest'

SO HIGH LIKE IM ON EVEREST
I AINT EVER COMING DOWN I AINT EVER COMING DOWN-

stay safe guys and see you all next chapter :D

-sparkz

Word Count: 613