Lips On Me

George's POV

"Done!" I huffed, throwing myself onto my newly-relocated bed. "Dream, lie down with me!"

I wrapped a hand around his wrist and tugged him down toward me. Dream fell next to me with a laugh. "This is a really big change. I never thought you'd get so touchy."

My cheeks flushed. "I-" I tried defending myself. "I like it, do it all you want," Dream assured, scratching the back of my cat ear. I barely resisted the urge to purr, but a small meow came out instead.

Dream stopped and started giggling. I sat up, annoyed at the loss of touch behind my cat ear. "Dream!" I whined. "Why did you stop?"

"You- you meowed," Dream wheezed. "That was actually the cutest meow I've ever heard. Do it again!"

I glared at him but sat on the bed properly and meowed longer this time. Dream giggled even harder. "That was so cute!"

I repeatedly meowed and overwhelmed with joy at seeing my owne- did I almost call Dream my owner?

Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. Forget you ever read that.

As I was saying, I kept meowing at Dream until he was breathless with laughter and overwhelmed with joy at seeing him happy, I crawled over to him and started nibbling at his face again, giving him little love bites as my tail brushed against his hip.

"George!" Dream laughed. My mouth got closer to his and I gave him a bite right next to his lips. My eyes widened and I retreated, my tail curling around myself in shame. "I'm so sorry... I almost-"

Dream sat up, leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead. My face heated up and I covered my face with my tail, hiding my smile. "Aww, is Gogy shy?" Dream teased.

"Stop!" I smiled wider.

"I can see you smiling, George," Dream laughed. 

A wave of tiredness washed over me and I yawned. "OK, I'm tired now. I wanna sleep..." Dream scooped me up and brought me to the living room downstairs. 

"Sleep on the couch, Wilbur's still in the shower in our room, and I don't want you seeing him naked," Dream chortled. A small prickle of happiness electrified me briefly at the words our room.

"Have a nice nap, Gogy," Dream murmured, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as he placed me on the sofa. I fell asleep then.

Dream's POV

I was making sure George was asleep when Quackity and Wilbur came down the stairs. "Hey, Dream!" Wilbur said happily. "Hi...?" I replied, startled at his sudden cheerfulness. "Is anything wrong?"

"No, everything's perfectly fine," Quackity said. "We were about to go back to the hotel."

"Oh. Bye then!" I waved as they went out. I assumed they called an Uber to pick them up or something.

After grabbing Patches's cage and my car keys, I dashed out of the house and to my car. Quackity and Wilbur were already gone. I hastily got in and put on my seatbelt, starting the car and driving.

After half an hour, I reached my mom's house. I ran up to the door and knocked. "Mom! There's someone at the door!" I heard my sister, Drista, yell.

"Get the door!" Mom shouted. I stepped back as the door was tugged open and I saw Drista, and in her arms was Patches. 

"Clay!" Drista's face lit up. "Oh, you're here for Patches, aren't you?" she pouted, slumping. 

"I'm taking my child back," I laughed. "Bye, Patches. Your dad sucks," Drista said to Patches, then handed my cat over to me. I was offended. "I don't suck as a dad!"