Yes. Like, Who Wouldn't?

Karl's POV

After Truth Or Dare, we moved on to get completely and utterly wasted. Which of the goal was to get Wilbur the drunkest, but I thought that my boyfriend was the drunkest. "Karlll," Sapnap was whining.

"What?" I groaned. This was the 17th time he had called my name in a minute. "I want to cuddleeee," Sapnap complained.

"Later, OK?" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. "We need to follow the plan!"

Sapnap had already sauntered off and was giggling with a drunk Quackity.

Let's just finish the plan. Then you can write down all Wilbur says and put it away somewhere where drunk idiots won't find it. And finally I can also get drunk.

I found Wilbur on the roof, sitting down with a drink in his hand. "Hey, Wilbur?" I alerted him to my presence.

"Yeah?" Wilbur slurred.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm just gonna ask straight out.

"OK."

"How do you feel about Quackity?" I got straight to the point. Wilbur set his drink down and thought, his eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know," he mumbled, his words a little slurred. "Today Dream talked to me about him and..." he muttered something I couldn't interpret.

"And?" I prompted.

"He said I was in love? But I don't want to believe it," Wilbur sighed, taking a swig of his drink. "What if everyone doesn't accept me if I'm not straight?"

"That isn't gonna happen," I tried to convince him. "But do you love Quackity?"

"Yes," Wilbur said simply. "Like, who wouldn't? His-"

"Umm, OK, thanks!" I rushed out, going back down to the house from the window on the roof.

I ran to Sapnap's room and got a piece of paper and a pen and started scribbling down all Wilbur said.

And then I could finally get drunk.

Author's Note: this chapter is short af

also random question: cats or dogs?

im more of a cat person

anyways stay safe and see you all next chapterrrrrrrrrr-

-sparkz

Word Count: 32