Anything For You

Quackity's POV

"Karl?" I muttered into Karl's ear as everyone filed into Dream's home. "I need to talk to you."

Karl looked confused, but shrugged and nodded, stepping back from the door. "What're you two doing?" Sapnap asked from the house. 

"I need to ask him something," I replied. Sapnap accepted the answer and shut the door behind him, leaving me and Karl outside.

"Did you find out?" I asked, breathing hard. 

"Find what out?" Karl repeated my words, perplexed at my outburst.

"A-About Wilbur. Does he have a crush on me as well?" I whispered, my hands clenching so hard my fingernails dug into my palms and would undoubtedly leave curved marks.

"Oh. About that," Karl remembered. He nodded. "Yeah. He likes you."

I smiled, giddy with joy and relief. "Really?" I wanted to confirm before I got my hopes up higher.

Karl smiled back. "Really. And he started going on a rant about what he liked about you, but I wasn't sticking around to hear it, so I ran off."

I giggled, feeling drunk with euphoria. "Oh my god... he likes me..." 

Karl clapped an arm around my shoulder. "Confess," he grinned. I froze up at that and shivered.

"I don't dare to. I-I don't know how- it'll sound awkward," I stammered. Karl rolled his eyes. "I don't think he'll care about that except the fact you like him back. But do what you wanna do. I'm a mere spectator and advisor; don't mind me."

"I guess I'll just wait for him to make the first move," I shrugged. "But I'll make it easier for him. I'll flirt a little here and there so he can feel more confident."

Karl opened the door. "It's good you have a plan," he muttered in my ear as we went in. Wilbur was waiting for me, and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we went to dry ourselves and change into spare clothes.

"What were you both talking about?" Wilbur asked casually, but now that I knew, I could hear his voice taut with suspicion and jealousy. I suppressed a smile, and replied, "Nothing important."

Wilbur didn't react to that, but just grabbed a set of clothes from the guest room bed and stuffed them into my arms. "Here. These are George's; all our clothes are at the hotel and you're only a bit shorter than George so he lent some clothes to you."

I stuck my tongue out and pretended to gag. "Gross. These are George's?" I mimed dropping the clothing in disgust, laughing.

Wilbur turned around from the bed with a set of clothes gripped in his arms as well. "Whose clothes are that?" I asked.

"Dream's," Wilbur shrugged. "I don't feel like wearing his clothes because he might've worn these before fucking George, but who else can I borrow from?"

I choked, giggling violently. "Maybe you just can go naked," I suggested, bent over with laughter.

"Anything for you, baby," Wilbur smirked.

"Same for me!" I responded as I went into the guest bathroom and locked the door.

Wilbur's POV

Quackity went into the guest bathroom and locked the door. "Same for me!" he said, his voice muffled by the door. A while later, Quackity turned on the shower and the sound of water spattering the floor echoed.

I didn't want to dirty the bed, so I sat on the floor, tucking my knees up to my chin and wrapping my arms around myself, the clothes still loosely clutched in my hand.

What am I going to do? I inwardly swore at myself. My crush had gone too far; did Quackity notice the way I went rigid the moment he waved away his conversation with Karl alone? Or how my voice was strained from jealousy when I asked him about it?

I groaned softly and dropped the clothes, leaving them in a crumpled heap on the floor as I put my head in my hands and rocked back and forth.

I was so distracted I didn't notice the shower turn off and the door creak open quietly. I also didn't hear footsteps approaching me until Quackity's hands grasped my shoulders as he kneeled in front of me.

"Are you OK?" he asked. I lifted my face to see his dark brown eyes staring at me with concern.

"I guess," I looked away from him. I couldn't let him know that I was in this state because of him.

Quackity gave me a suspicious look and said quietly, "You can talk to me if you want."

I lowered my eyes and nodded, standing up and grabbing the clothes. "I'm gonna go bath now."

Karl's POV

Quackity exited from the guest bathroom wearing George's clothes, his face scrunched up in fake disgust.

"You look stupid in my clothes," George called from the sofa, where he was sitting next to Tommy and Tubbo, quickly glancing up from something on his phone as the other two peered at the screen curiously.

I took a look at Quackity's clothes- I mean George's clothes. The noiret was wearing George's iconic Minecraft skin shirt- a cyan t-shirt with a white rectangle outlined with red at around the chest. As Quackity walked to the sofa, I noticed the black baggy pants hooked around his waist nearly touched the floor, sometimes dragging across the floor every few seconds.

Curls of black hair tickled the sides of his face and his ear, teasing their way out to freedom from under Quackity's beanie. He tugged it on firmly, sitting down so abruptly the cushion tilted to one side and I fell sideways, knocking my head on his shoulder.

I groaned in exaggerated pain, rubbing my head. Quackity rolled his eyes, smiling as he spread one wing and wrapped it around me, dragging me to him as he curled it back toward himself.

"Hey! Let me join!" Sapnap piped up from my side, and before I knew it, he was sitting on my lap and sticking his head to the side so my vision wouldn't be blocked.

"What the-" Quackity used his other wing to cover Sapnap, and I was instantly overwhelmed with a wave of warmth. With a satisfied exhale of air, my boyfriend relaxed and rested his weight on me, making me squirm.

"Sap, get off!" I grunted. "You're heavy."

"Fine," Sapnap pouted, sliding off me and sitting back by my side. He slung an arm around my waist and drew me to him and away from Quackity, who laughed. "Nooo, Karl... come back..."

"No." I slung my legs over Sapnap's, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"You two are acting like..." Quackity lowered his voice so no one else would hear, "Like lovers."

Sapnap's voice hitched when he spoke. "What? No way." He tried laughing. I rolled my eyes and attempted to smile at Quackity. "There's nothing between me and Sapnap, alright?"

Quackity gave us one more smirky grin and turned around to talk to George, Tubbo and Tommy.

Author's Note: words cannot describe how PISSED i am at my bf
one of my friends transferred schools couple months ago and he was barely online until he messaged me yesterday

he said hi, he asked how was school without him, he asked how was my bf and if he was ok, he says he forgot how we looked/sounded like and he misses us so bad
keep in mind hes never typed anything like that until now
and what i gathered from our conversation was that he was literally breaking apart at the new school and i told him he could talk to me if he wanted and my bf wouldnt mind as well
then suddenly he becomes so bitter and says my bf doesnt give a shit abt him bc my bf ignores his texts
and i am furious because i just found out my bf was choosing his work/job over our friend

sorry for making u guys read that i needed to get it out somehow bc i cant take it

anyways stay safe and see u all next chapter <3

-sparkz

Word Count: 1302