Special Or Unusual? How About Both?

Quackity's POV

When I returned from the bathroom, Wilbur had the guiltiest look on his face imaginable. "You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he responded in a I'm-trying-to-be-casual-and-I-think-it's-working voice. I gave him a little smile and... wait, is he blushing?

Maybe I have a chance?

Wilbur's POV

I've seen many girls go crazy over me before, even boys. I never even gave the slightest hint I was nervous.

But here I am now, blushing, in front of Quackity.

How far I've fallen.

Quackity noticed and smirked, but decided not to comment on it. "Go sleep or some shit."

"I've slept enough for a year," I put on a serious, deadpan face. "You unsympathetic, cold-hearted, insensitive, inconsiderate excuse of a man."

Quackity's face turned from confused to realization, then he started laughing. "O-Oh, I-I forgot you were in a c-coma," he gasped through giggles. "S-Sorry-" he laughed.

I felt my lips twitch up and soon enough, I was also giggling hysterically. "I think you're the one that needs to stay in the hospital," I laughed. "Do you have amnesia or something?"

Quackity replied, "No. My brain was mostly occupied with remembering your dumb face."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, I'm so annoying it's no problem to remember me. Thanks."

Quackity snorted. "You aren't." "Hey!" I huffed. 

"You're just memorable."

"Wait, what does that mean?"

"Go Google it, dumbass. Use my phone." He unlocked his phone and I Googled the meaning.

"Definition: Worth remembering or easily remembered, especially because of being special or unusual," I read. "Wait, I'm worth remembering? Because of being special or unusual?"

"How about both?"

Author's Note: do you like the picture? do you remember it? i love ittt

im doing my math revision and calling my boyfriend at the same time while writing this

mUlTiTAsKinG

sorry this chapter is so short (literally around 200 words) but-

i just wanted to write something but i was -and still am- calling my boyfriend and he distracted me :/

anyways stay safe and have a nice day and see you gays -i mean GUYS- next chapterrrrrrrrr

-sparkz

Word Count: 322