Why Did You Lie?

Quackity's POV

"Wait, I'm gonna call Quackity up, chat," Wilbur spoke, adjusting his position in his seat before leaning forward on the table and typing something onto his keyboard.

I looked away from my computer and scrambled out of my bed to grab my phone and open Discord. As I opened the app, I received a message from Wilbur.

hey baby ;), Wilbur had typed.

im watching your stream bitch, I responded.

miss me that much?

You have no idea, I thought, then replied, not rly.

im calling you now, Wilbur messaged. 

ik idiot i alr said im watching your stream, I typed back, then waited for his call.

My phone began ringing seconds after and I picked up the call. "Hello, Quackity!" Wilbur said excitedly. "How're you doing?"

"I'm doing great, you?" I asked. 

"I'm fine," Wilbur said. I glanced back at my computer, which was on Wilbur's stream, where he was smiling while talking to me, putting his phone at his mic so the chat could hear our conversation.

My heart warmed at his bright smile. "What'd you call me for?" I inquired. "I'm busy."

"Stop acting like you weren't watching my stream-"

"Wilbur!"

"Chat, chat, I'm going to read out our conversation," Wilbur laughed, and started reading. "So I texted him, hey ba- bitch," he quickly corrected himself. "And he responds with I'm watching your stream, bitch! He was watching my stream before I called him."

I went back on Discord and quickly deleted that message.

"QUACKITY! WHY DID YOU DELETE THAT MESSAGE?" Wilbur yelled into his mic.

"WHY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE I WAS WATCHING YOUR STREAM?" I shouted back into my phone's mic, grinning. 

"BECAUSE YOU WERE!" Wilbur laughed.

"BUT-"

George's POV

"GEORGE, BACK ME UP HERE!" Quackity shouted.

I had been clinging onto Dream the whole day until Quackity spam messaged me and demanded for me to join a call with him and Wilbur. 

That didn't mean I was letting go of Dream.

He now was scrolling on his phone in his seat at his computer while I sat at my own desk next to him, my hands locked onto his arm as I spoke to Quackity and Wilbur.

"Wilbur's right though, Quackity," I sided with the half-doe. "He'd be the top if you both were in a relationship."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Quackity screeched as Wilbur went into hysterics. "I'M TOP!"

"I'm top, Q-Quackity," Wilbur choked through laughter. "And you know it-" he cackled as Quackity cut him off. "NO! SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" the half-gander hollered.

Dream tapped my shoulder and I turned around to him, pulling off my headphones to hear him. "George, I'm going to go to the bathroom for a bit, OK?"

I reluctantly nodded and let him go. Dream tore out of our room and shut the door. I diverted my attention back onto the two bickering people in the call with me.

After ten minutes, Dream still wasn't back. I grew worried, and over Quackity and Wilbur's loud voices, I shrieked, "GUYS, I'M GOING TO GO FIND DREAM, SO I'LL BE GONE FOR A BIT!"