Mission Success

Wilbur's POV

After Tommy and Tubbo had calmed Dream down, Quackity went to talk to George, reappearing to report that George was slowly sorting things out. Then me, Tubbo, Tommy and Quackity all went to the hotel we had booked before I went to the hospital.

When we reached the hotel, I checked us in while the other three just jumped into the swimming pool. After that, I dragged three soaking idiots up to our hotel rooms. 

"I hate you, Wilbur," Quackity grumbled as he shivered slightly in the cold elevator. 

"Who asked you to run off to a swimming pool?" I retorted. "You?" Tommy said.

"ME? I DID NOT EVEN SAY A WORD AND YOU GUYS JUST RAN OF-"

The elevator doors opened and we all stepped out with our luggage. "Tubbo, Tommy, your room is Number 13, and me and Big Q's is Number 12," I informed. 

"OK! Tommy, race you there!" Tubbo sped off with his bags. "COME BACK HERE!" Tommy bounded off after Tubbo.

Quackity shook his head with mock disappointment and we both walked to our room. "They're such children," I laughed. "We're the only dignified ones here."

"I HEARD THAT!" Tommy yelled. 

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" Quackity yelled back.

"OK, I change my mind. Quackity's also a child."

"WHAT THE FU-" Tommy had thrown something at Quackity and the latter had accidentally barged into me in an effort to avoid being hit. I lost my balance and we both tumbled against the wall.

We scrambled to stand up but turned around to a grinning Tommy and Tubbo, who held a phone in his hands. "Mission success."

"DELETE THAT NOW," Quackity shrieked.

"Too bad, I just posted it online," Tubbo sang as he skipped to his room, where Tommy had unlocked it and was waiting for his best friend to get inside.

"What?" I fumbled with my phone and saw the post.

Tubbo

me and tommy are third-wheeling over here

{image of me and quackity}

"FUCK YOU BOTH-"

"OH I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS-"

"TUBBO GET THE FUCK IN RIGHT NOW AND STOP SKIPPING-"

Author's Note: i just gargled with salt water for my sore throat

i gagged only once (a new record for me i usually gag like 5 times)

anyways see you guys next chapta and stay safe :D

-sparkz

Word Count: 367