Purr For Me

George's POV

My back was touching Dream's chest, his arms swung over my body. My tail lazily swayed around and lightly hit his hips every now and then.

"Was that good?" Dream murmured in my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

"Yeah," I breathed, noting how his fingers were barely brushing against my stomach.

"Was-" Dream hesitated. "Was that just for fun, or did you mean it?"

"What do you mean?" I shifted to a new position, and Dream released me to prop himself up on one hand.

"Like..." Dream nervously chewed on his lip, "Were you just stringing me along or d- did you want something more?"

"As in being more than friends?" I locked eyes with him.

"Yeah," Dream averted his gaze. " 'Cause I want that."

"Really?" I said disbelievingly, my brain skeptical, my heart hopeful.

"Yes," Dream confirmed. "I... I want to be your boyfriend." Then his face fell. "Y-You don't feel the same?"

I took his hands, smiling softly. "I always have felt this way, Dream."

My feelings for him had intensified after my 20th birthday. I always had an urge to be around him and to make physical contact with him, and when he was gone, I would miserably mope.

"How long have you felt this way?" Dream asked, his eyes widening with joy.

"Can't recall. Feels like I've wanted to be more than friends for the entirety of our friendship," I shrugged, blushing a little.

"So..." Dream trailed off. "George- do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I grinned. "I would love that."

Third Person POV

-two years later-

(a/n: i am soooo sorry if i disappointed you guys by rushing this chapter too much, i just rly want to finish this story and get to the epilogues [the epilogues are AWESOME] and write new stories :) alright go on reading, i love yall sm)

The news of Dreamnotfound being confirmed took the world by storm. For the next few weeks, Dream and George's relationship were all what articles were writing about. Shippers and fans alike were shocked, but more importantly, overjoyed at the news, and wished the couple well.

When Dream and George went on Twitch and streamed their first live stream together as a couple, they got double the amount of people to watch it.

Their friends cheered them on, sometimes tweeting suggestive things. Mostly George would reply, but once in a while, Dream would think of something to retort back with.

-five years later-

Dream and George were getting married.

It had been eagerly anticipated for years. Fans drew wedding fanart, fanfiction writers wrote stories, and animatics were made. Even Dream and George's friends were waiting for the joyous announcement.

Finally, it arrived in the form of a livestream.

"Hey!" Dream waved, spinning around in his chair. 

"Hello!" George appeared, hands mysteriously behind his back as he carefully sat down, his tail flicking around. "How is everyone?" Dream asked.

"I'm good," George answered, even though the question wasn't exactly directed towards him. "Better than ever."

"I wasn't asking you," Dream rolled his eyes playfully, elbowing his lover. 

"But I'm your boyfriend," George gave a mocking, sad pout. 

"You're not," Dream shot back, giving him an excited look. 

"Oh, yeah!" George smiled, happiness evident in his voice and face. "Everyone, guess what?"

He paused, letting anticipation rise before he slowly withdrew his left hand out from behind his back and held it up. Something silvery blue glinted on his ring finger. 

"I'm getting married to Dream!" he beamed. 

"Hey!" Dream complained. "I wanted to tell them too!"

"Too bad!" George grinned. 

"Why did I propose to you?" Dream sighed. "Am I living with this attitude for the rest of my life?"

"You could always divorce," George suggested.

"But I don't like that idea," Dream shook his head. 

"Then marry me," George simply responded. "I think we should be answering questions now, right?"

Their friends and fans were joyously happy for the engaged couple, and sent them many well wishes. Some other content creators also managed to send little presents to Dream's house.

-one year later: the wedding-

George's POV

"And I declare you both husbands!" the officiant announced happily. 

Applause and cheers rang around me and Dream fiercely locked lips. The flowers in my hand dropped to the floor as I let them go and held Dream's chin instead.

After a few moments, we parted and looked at each other with a smile.

I could feel the weight of the marriage ring on my finger, and it overjoyed me. Looking at Dream's right hand, I could see the emerald-gold ring I picked out for him glinting there.

"We're married, Dream," I whispered to him. "We're actually married now."

"We are, George." Dream's smile was unexplainable. "We are."

And as I fell into his arms and he hugged me, I wasn't embarrassed of giving a soft, contented purr.

Author's Note: WOOO WE FINISHED THE STORY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTERRR YESS

this is a bit of a short chapter, 750+ words, but only bc im saving the awesomely wholesome parts for the epiloguess

how are you guys today?

ive been sooo busy this week bc of my new school and idk how but i have 7 friends now??

and im eating breakfast rn
eat your breakfast yall its the most important meal of the dayy <3

anyway stay safe and see you guys next chapt- no more chapters lol, i meant epilogue

i'll see you guys in the first epilogue :)

-sparkz

p.s. also i thought the fanart i picked out for this chapter was funny bc Patches was blocking everything

Word Count: 888

Purr For Me (DNF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें