A Wisp Of Heart

Karl's POV

Everyone eventually calmed down, even Wilbur and Quackity, who were laughing the hardest.

"George is Dream's bitch-" Wilbur gasped for breath, heaving with laughter. "S-Shut up, Wilbur," Quackity giggled hysterically.

"Are you two done making fun of me?" George demanded, his cheeks flushing red. "Not yet, Dream's Bitch," Quackity cackled and slapped Wilbur on the back.

"'Birman cats feel protective of their owners and tend to follow them around'-" Quackity recited, his voice shaking more violently with every syllable as he tried holding in his laughter. "What'd you wanna protect your boyfriend from, George?" Wilbur said as tears ran down his face and he clutched onto Quackity for support.

George walked up to the laughing men and with a soft yet threatening snick, his fingernails sharpened to claws. "Shut up or I'm scratching you both on the face."

They didn't stop laughing. "A-Are you trying to make us stop so Dream won't be embarrassed? Your 'protective nature' is kicking in again, George-" A gasp of laughter from Quackity when Wilbur said that.

"OK, THAT'S IT-"

"NO, GEORGE-"

"DREAM, STOP YOUR PET FROM KILLING ME AND WILBUR-"

Umm...

Let's skip forward to when Dream and Sapnap successfully stopped George from scratching Wilbur and Quackity on their faces.

George lay down on the floor on his back, breathing hard. "I'm gonna hold..." he paused for breath, "This grudge... for the rest... of... my life."

"At least..." Quackity giggled as he clutched his stomach, "George's master... can stop him... from killing me... and Wilbur."

"Big Q... do you have... a... death wish?" Wilbur panted. "You're just-" he sucked in air, "Trying to get... murdered."

"You three are idiots," Dream snorted, "Tearing around the house like crazy people. Serves you guys right to be tired."

"I'm gonna get some water," George grunted as he pushed himself up from the floor and stumbled toward the kitchen. "Help me get a cup of water as well!" Quackity called.

"Fuck off," George's voice echoed from the kitchen.

Quackity's POV

"I'll get some for us," Wilbur offered, getting up from the floor and heading into the kitchen. Calls of 'ooh' followed him. "Simp," Tommy pretended to stick a finger in his throat and gag.

"Shut up, Tommy. This is called kindness, not simping," Wilbur said, and a hiss and yowl sounded from the kitchen, then he reappeared with three glasses of water, a disgruntled George behind him. "You stole my glass," George complained. "Why'd you do that? We're all gonna drink it anyway."

Wilbur ignored the shorter brunette and placed the glasses on the table. "Noooo, give it to me," I groaned, reaching a hand out. "I don't want to walk."

"Then fly over here, lazy dumbass," Wilbur retorted.

"Wait, Quackity, don't let your wings break any-" Sapnap started. I stuck my tongue out at him and stood up. "I'm not gonna fly, relax."

I walked over to the table and grabbed a glass of water, downing it in a few gulps. Wilbur finished his, and he took mine to put back in the kitchen. Wilbur glanced at George to see if he was done. 

Wilbur's hands quivered and he started giggling maniacally. I followed his gaze and I choked on the water in my mouth, half-laughing, half-coughing.

George had held the glass of water up to his mouth, but instead of putting it on his lips and drinking it like a human, he was lapping it up like a cat.