Happy

Dream's POV

I grinned as I opened the box and checked if everything had arrived. "George!" I called. 

"Yes?" George appeared, his tail swishing behind him and cat ears pricked up. "A box!"

George attempted to take the box, but I held onto it. "George, no! I haven't taken out the contents yet!" I laughed at his frustrated expression.

"What is it?" George asked, curious.

"Wait and see." Gathering the contents still wrapped up in their packages, I promptly dumped them onto the sofa. "Here's the first one."

Unwrapping the paper, I took out a remote controller decorated with blue, red and white accents and a remote mouse toy for cats. George quickly connected the dots and shook his head frantically. "You are not making a fool out of me with this."

"Won't I?" I grinned and I walked to a drawer to grab some batteries. I put them in the mouse toy and the remote controller. 

"I'm forgetting two more people. SAPNAP! KARL!" I yelled, and they appeared, hands locked in each others'. "What?" Sapnap said. "Me and Karl are busy."

"This is gonna be fun, come on," I rolled my eyes at their irritation.

"What do you need?" Karl asked.

"We're bullying Gogy," I said as I flicked on the button located under the mouse toy and I flipped the switch on the remote. 

Sapnap understood immediately and so did Karl. "I want a turn," Sapnap said eagerly.

"Me first," I held up a hand as I tested the toy, making the mouse go forward and backward. "OK, it works."

I directed the toy to go to where George was and he tried to keep still, but he was fidgeting, his eyes following the mouse as I made it go to Sapnap, then Karl.

"Aww, is Georgie too embarrassed?" Sapnap cackled. "Go after it, George!"

"We won't laugh," I promised.

We broke our promise.

George started chasing after it and I started wheezing uncontrollably, shakily controlling the toy to go in circles around George. Karl was shouting broken phrases of encouragement to George while giggling, and Sapnap was just roaring with laughter.

"My turn!" Sapnap choked out, grabbing the remote from me and controlling the toy. 

"Stop laughing!" George huffed, stopping for a moment to scold us. "Oh shit, where is it?" He turned around to find the toy, only to find it zooming back to me. "You-"

"I didn't even get a turn," Karl pouted at Sapnap, who was still holding the remote controller.

"You're supposed to rest," Sapnap answered. "The doctors said so. Do your wings hurt?"

George muttered to me, "Sapnap is such a simp," and I snorted quietly.

"I don't know if you can call them wings." Karl gently patted the structure of his left wing, which had a coarse amount of feathers scattered around it. "My head hurts a little."

"You are literally changing the color of parts of your hair," Sapnap pointed out. "Of course it'd be painful. Quackity already said so. Your hair is really pretty now."

"Really?" Karl said doubtfully.

I glanced at Karl's hair. Little streaks of turquoise and lilac had woven their way through Karl's brown hair, making an effect of a halo that accented Karl's looks. His wing structures were also growing shimmering blue and green feathers, some mixing together to create turquoise.