The Answer

Dream's POV

The moment I shut off my stream, George and Sapnap tackled me with a hug. I laughed and hugged back. 

Then the magnitude of our situation sank in: Wilbur was in the hospital, Quackity was with him, and now I had to deal with Face Reveal the Second.

Tubbo spoke. "W-What are we gonna do now? Just stand here like idiots?" he attempted to joke. Tommy responded by turning around and muttering, "I'ma go sleep now." He went out the door and into the guest room.

Sapnap frowned. "Ever since Tommy came back from the hospital, he's been kinda quiet. Anyone else noticed?"

George nodded. "Yeah. Tubbo, did anything happen?"

Tubbo looked at the floor and I caught a glimpse of hurt and guilt in his eyes. "N-No. I'll go ask him if he's OK."

He shuffled out the door.

Tommy's POV

I closed the door and sat down on my bed, sighing. Pretending to smile. Pretending everything was OK.

Everything was fine. Totally. Yeah.

I turned on my phone and saw a message from my girlfriend. hope ur having fun, it read, and then an image of her partying with her friends.

I chuckled quietly and typed back, did u jinx us or something? because it cant get worse. still love u tho <3.

She didn't respond, so I put my phone away and lay down on my back, my lower body dangling off the bed. 

I groaned as the door creaked open to reveal my best friend, his eyes wide and wary. "T-Tommy?" he said cautiously. 

I darted my eyes away from him. "I-I'm sorry again," I mumbled. Tubbo shook his head quickly. "No, it's my fault!" he exclaimed. "I overreacted."

I smiled weakly. "No, I shouldn't have said that."

Tubbo sighed. "I guess we both were wrong."

I sat up but immediately looked away when my eyes started getting wet. My panic attacks could only be hidden for so long before they'd resurface again. "Y-Yeah," I choked out, trying to hide my stammer with a cheerful tone. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tubbo's eyes become alert and caring. "Tommy... are you alright?"

I nodded, trying to blink away the tears. "Yeah. I'm perfectly fine, Tubs," I said, my voice slightly shaky.

I felt Tubbo sit beside me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Tommy, you aren't. I've been your friend for years; I'd know if you were OK or not."

I shook my head. Tubbo gently grabbed my chin and tilted it up so I would look at him. "You're not OK, Tommy. You're crying." His eyes grew wide. "This is a panic attack, isn't it?"

I stubbornly shook my head and muttered, "Tubbo, I'm OK." Tubbo shook his head. "You are not. You're having a panic attack. And denying your pain. Again."

My breaths became shallow and ragged as I stammered, "Tubbo, I'm fine, leave me alone."

Tubbo grabbed my hands with one of his. "Thomas. You. Are. Not. OK," he said. "Tell me what's wrong."

A tear fell down my face. "I-I'm so scared for Wil, then you got mad at me and I was so stressed just now, I'm so stupid, I'm sorry, you shouldn't even be talking to me-"

Tubbo hugged me and I broke, sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm an idiot!" I screamed into Tubbo's shirt. "I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve a friend like you."

Tubbo played with my hair. "You do," he said quietly.

"You're worth it."

Quackity's POV

I sat on the bench outside the hospital, sobbing into my hands. Passersby gave me strange looks, but I didn't care anymore.

I wanted Wilbur to smile at me, to make another snarky comment on my height. I wanted to hear his laugh. I needed Wilbur to wake up.

Then it struck me like a slap across the face.

I knew the answer to the question I'd been asking myself for over a year, and an explanation for it. Was I straight?

I knew now.

I was definitely not straight.

I knew because I was madly in love with Wilbur Soot. 

Author's Note: i have to go for my piano class in like 4 minutes so lets make this quick

well im back after an hour of music and my eardrums have combusted :P

ahem anyways-

quackity has finally found his answer :D u have NO idea how much i loved writing quackitys pov

i also found that fanart of quackity and was like WOAH THIS IS POG

im writing this on my phone in my dad's car :/ my hands keep shaking because of the bumpy road

anyways stay safe and see you all next chapter

sparkz signing out ✌️i swear i hate using emojis unless necessary-

-sparkz

Word Count: 756