Wilbur...

Tommy's POV

I cried into Tubbo's shoulder until my tear glands ran dry. Soon, the room was silent except for my sniffles and coughs. "Are you OK?" Tubbo asked me gently. I hiccoughed and nodded.

"I think you're tired. Let's sleep. You take this bed. I'll take the other," my best friend said, gently shifting me off him and moving to the other bed. I slowly made myself comfortable in my bed.

Tubbo turned off the switch in between our beds and the lights switched off. 

"G'night, Tommy," he said.

"Night, Tubs," I said sleepily, closing my eyes and drifting off to a world of my own fantasies, where everything happened as I wanted.

Tubbo's POV

Soon, the room was filled with the sound of Tommy's soft snores and once in a while, the sound of him tossing and turning. 

I couldn't sleep.

I was kept awake by Wilbur's peaceful face. Tommy's close-to-tears expression. The haunted look on Quackity's face. 

Sighing in defeat, I got out of bed and made my way down to the kitchen to get some water. When I entered, I saw something that gave me PTSD for the rest of my life.

Karl and Sapnap making out. Passionately.

I gagged and they immediately broke the kiss, Karl turning around to face me. "Oh my god, Tubbo, your face-" he broke off giggling hysterically. Sapnap looked at my face and started to wheeze. "Tubbo, your expression-" he choked. "Oh my god-"

I covered my eyes and proclaimed, "I'm gonna go set my eyes on fire-" then I lost it, starting to chuckle. "What the hell? It's literally almost 4 in the morning!" I exclaimed. "And you guys are making out? What the fuck?"

Karl stumbled and steadied himself by grabbing onto Sapnap's arm, silently laughing the whole time. He was actually laughing so hard tears were streaming down his red cheeks. "Aaaaaaaa-" he wheezed.

We eventually stopped laughing, wheezes becoming giggles, giggles becoming silence. I spoke. "Seriously, how long?" I questioned.

He held up a palm. Five fingers. "Five months?" I guessed. Karl shook his head. "5 weeks?" Sapnap grinned and said, "Nope."

"5 days?" 

"Wrong."

"Then how long?"

"5 hours," Sapnap snickered.

I gawked. "5 hours?" I said incredulously. "Are you serious?"

Karl shrugged. "Yes."

"Have you told anyone?"

Karl exchanged a glance with Sapnap, then replied, "No. You're the first to know."

"Whatever, I'm going to try and sleep. If I can sleep after seeing that traumatic scene," I joked, going back up to Tommy and I's room, where I actually managed to fall asleep for a few hours.

Dream's POV

George was a mess those few days. He wandered around with a dazed expression on his face, and the bags under his brown eyes revealed how little he'd been sleeping.

He also locked himself in his room, doing what, I don't know. Quackity was worse. He'd only come back once to get some clothes, then he went back to the hospital to stay by Wilbur's side. The raven haired boy barely spoke to anyone while he was in the house. Only Tubbo and Tommy managed to talk to him. 

I heard them talking.

"Big Q, you good?" I'd heard Tommy ask worriedly. "You've stayed at the hospital for a week already. Do you want me or Tubs to take your place for a bit?"

"I'm fine," Quackity mumbled tiredly, his hoarse voice showing he'd been crying before he got here.

"Q, you don't look it," Tubbo said. "Please rest for a bit," he begged.

"I'm alright," Quackity muttered. "It's just..."

Tubbo's eyes widened. "You aren't in a relationship with Wilbur, are you?"

Quackity snapped, "No! I-I'm not!" Then he stomped out the door after saying, "I'm not..."

I don't wanna assume anything, but he sounded like he was dating Wilbur. Or at least, he was in love with Wilbur.

George's POV

I haven't done anything useful. After Dream streamed, I'd completely fallen apart.

I did nothing but lie down on my bed all day, either staring off into space or screaming and crying into my pillow.

Then 11 days after Wilbur was put in the hospital while I staring up at the ceiling, my phone rang. I picked it up. "H-Hello?" I rasped.

"Can I come in your room?" Dream sounded excited. "OK," I muttered.

He hung up and I heard footsteps running up to my door. Dream shoved the door open and faced me with bright eyes and a wide smile. "George, Wilbur..."

"Wilbur's awake!"

Author's Note: ive been writing such short chapters because i wanna save big q's pov for the 2000 word chapter :)

also remember how i mentioned i was gonna participate in tug of war today? well...

we didnt get first place T-T
we got 3rd place noooooo
we got 1st place last year how did we fail so bad this year??
my friend is in the team that got 1st place and hes been gloating the whole day

even worse i cant write properly now

i pulled on the rope with so much strength my arms are so fuckin sore

i tried to write down story ideas after losing but my handwriting was so bad
i had to rewrite 'is' 3 times because the 1st time, my writing careened off the line, 2nd time i wrote the 's' it was more like a capital 'S' and the 3rd time the 'i' looked horrible

thank you for sitting through my complaints of today and see you all next chapter :D

-sparkz

Word Count: 873