Please Not

Tubbo's POV

 I watched as the paramedics carried Wilbur out to the ambulance and gently rest him in the vehicle. Quackity scrambled to the ambulance.

"Bring me with you!" Quackity panted to a paramedic. The paramedic looked at the rest of us. "Does anyone else want to come?" "Me!" Tommy yelled. He turned to me. "Tubs, d'you want to come along as well?"

I nodded, wiping tears away from my eyes. Tommy stretched his hand out to me and I clung onto it, letting him lead me up the ambulance.

Tommy sat me down on a seat in the vehicle gently and sat next to me. I leaned on his shoulder and let a tear or two fall out of my eyes before closing them and drifting off to sleep.

Tommy's POV

Tubbo leaned against my shoulder and drifted off to sleep, overcome with exhaustion and fear. Quackity sat next to me and stared at a peacefully unconscious Wilbur. 

Wilbur had an oxygen mask on and we could see fog on the transparent mask every time he exhaled. So far, he was breathing steadily. I reached out and lightly touched his arm.

I never thought I would see Wilbur in this state- so fragile, so frail and on the brink of death. His heart practically stopped for 5 minutes, but Quackity brought him back with CPR. I never knew Quackity knew how to do first aid.

I looked down at my best friend, who was now clutching my arm while sleeping. Poor Tubs. This has been terrifying for him. Even I've been shaken myself.

The paramedics asked us questions like, "How old is he? What happened?" Me and Quackity wearily murmured our answers, and they finally let us go.

We arrived at the hospital where Wilbur was immediately put the in the ICU. When the doctors finished treating Wilbur, they let us back in and Tubbo -I had to carry him out of the ambulance because I didn't have the heart to wake him up- ran to Wilbur's side. He was still unconscious.

Quackity sat down on the chair with a pale face. "Will he be OK?" he asked the nurse. The nurse apologetically looked at us. 

"The doctors told me the paramedics have told them the situation. People are not suited to have testosterone is their body. Mr. Gold's animal side has helped absorb most of it, hence the fake antlers. But now the effects on his body are kicking in and that's why he had a seizure. The testosterone he was treated with were specially for animals, not for humans."

She paused and added, "The doctors are coming to tell you about his situation now."

Soft footsteps approached us and someone entered. A woman with a bun of blonde hair and green eyes spoke. "This is Mr. Gold?" The nurse nodded. "I'll leave him to you now, Dr. Fay." The nurse left.

Dr. Fay was bombarded with questions. "Is Wil OK?" I asked worriedly. "I will tell you now."

Dr. Fay said Wilbur had no injuries that were critical, but...

"He is currently in a coma. He will wake up when the effects of the testosterone wear off," Dr. Fay informed us. "H-How long will it take?" Tubbo trembled. "It might take from weeks to months. We can only hope for the best," Dr. Fay said.

"I-Is it possible for you make contact with the hospital Wilbur went to and find out how he was treated with this testosterone?" Quackity asked, his bottom lip quivering. "And maybe a way to speed the process up so Wilbur can wake up sooner?"

The doctor smiled and nodded. "I can ask the hospital to manage that. You should rest. I will go now." She walked out, gave us a sympathetic smile and used two fingers to gently draw the blinds that separated us from the rest of the hospital.