Truth Or Dare? Truth. Is It Really That Hard To Believe?

Quackity's POV

It was time for the plan to commence. We had decided to do it that very night, so we had little time to think everything out.

But now, we were all in a circle, playing Spin The Bottle as suggested by Sapnap and eagerly encouraged by Karl. For some reason, Tommy and Tubbo didn't want to join and said they wanted to go to the beach nearby tonight. 

"OK, let's start," Karl sighed. "Wait, let's do Truth Or Dare. I loved that," Sapnap offered. "OK," Karl said. "If we don't want to answer, we have to drink."

"I'm spinning it," I warned, twisting my wrist holding the bottle and letting it go, seeing the bottle slowly swirl to a stop in front of... Dream.

"I guess I'm starting the game," he laughed. "Truth Or Dare?" George asked. "Umm... Truth," Dream decided.

"Does anyone in this group here tell you he has a crush on someone also in this group?" Karl asked.

"Uh... yes," Dream admitted, his eyes subtly flicking to Wilbur's, which held a shimmer of panic. "Who?" Sapnap eagerly asked. "Only one question, you fuck-head. Spin the bottle again," Dream grinned.

George reached out and spun the bottle and it stopped on himself. "Oh," he groaned. "Before anyone asks, Dare. I want to get this over with quick."

Wilbur's eyes held a glint of mischief. "George, give Dream a short kiss on the lips and take a picture of it and post it on Twitter."

George's POV

I was pissed. 

Why Dream of all people?

Sure, Wilbur didn't know about my crush on him. But I can't help but feel annoyed. If I kiss Dream, I'm pretty sure my crush on him would grow tenfold. 

"F-Fine," I managed to say, my dry lips barely parting to push out the bursts of sound.

I was sitting next to Dream, so all I needed to do was get my phone out and turn my head to the left and kiss him. 

The most difficult movement of my life. But the best.

I gave my phone to a grinning Karl and turned to look into Dream's emerald eyes. I reached up a shaky hand to cup Dream's chin and hesitantly brushed against his lips.

When I pulled away, Dream had the most dazed look on his face and everyone was smirking with triumph. "Here you go, George," Karl handed me back my phone. I grudgingly uploaded the image onto Twitter and wrote: is dnf true? and posted it.

"Done," I mumbled. "Let's continue," Quackity said cheerily. 

Dream's POV

All I could feel were my lips.

All I could taste was George.

All I could hear were echoes of George's voice stammering, "Fine," before he kissed me.

Was it that hard to believe? I asked myself. That I was actually in love with George?

I'd suspected for ages, but pushed those questions deep down, until I didn't think about them except in the dark hours of the night, when I wasn't able to sleep. But then I wouldn't want to think about it lest I drew up any conclusions.

Is it really that hard to believe? I questioned myself. Is it?

If I loved George, would it change anything?

Did George feel the same as me?

What if he didn't?

Author's Note: we gonna make drunkbur talk next chaptaaaaa-

last friday my teacher gave my class 1 pg of 小楷 (if you didnt know its basically calligraphy but smaller and you have to write so small yet neat that your hands fall off-)

and we were supposed to turn it in today (monday)

but i forgot to bring the book

so my teacher gave me 1 extra page to do as punishment :/

i finished alr but im 100% sure ima get a C

anyways see you all next chapter where we watch people get drunk

btw stay safe :) 

-sparkz

Word Count: 619