CHAPTER 1

In the sea far from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea, the jet black hair along with her cat ears made her look nice

Purifier: Hello girl, are you lost? Don't know how to get back home? You want to play with me?

¿??: (Shy voice) Please leave me alone, mom told me not to talk to strangers.

Purifier: Come on friend, I'm not someone suspicious, let's play a fun game.

¿??: (Shy voice) What game is it?

Purifier: (Crazy tone) Let's play that I'm going to gut you!

The high-ranking siren points her cannon in the girl's direction and she widens her eyes, but then she smiles at the siren's action.

¿??: I'm afraid you won't be able to do that, Miss.

BBBOOOOMMMMMM!

Purifier: Nani!?

In that Purifier is attacked from behind by her and then the girl stabs the siren in her chest using a military knife.

Me: I'm sorry miss, but you can't beat a fan of battles just like me, now you're going to answer my questions.

In that Purifier looks at the sky seeing several 4 generation planes flying over them and Purifier is terrified and then she gets very angry because she was very easily deceived.

Purifier: You tricked me! You are not a destroyer! You are an aircraft carrier!

Me: Yes, never corner a cat or else you may get hurt, ~lady~ Well answer me, what are siren looking for?

Purifier: Damn, I thought you'd be an easy target.

Me: (grabbing Purifier by the neck) Answer me!

Purifier: I won't tell you anything!

In that, Purifier's eyes began to shine with a murderous glow, the girl seeing this, she lets go of Purifier and then kicks her away from her, then she jumps back and seconds later Purifier explodes, the explosion was so powerful that manages to slightly injure the girl.

Me: Uwa, luckily I realized it in time, that could have killed me.

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: Tch, that's where my data source went, I couldn't get any information out of Purifier... How long has it been since I played Azur Lane?

Who I am? It doesn't matter who I was in my past life, my name in this life is USS Kitty Hawk CV-63, one of the last standard propulsion aircraft carriers in the United States of America.

In my past life I was a Navy veteran, I had been a fighter pilot for the US Navy and after a maneuver where my plane failed, I ended up losing my life and now I'm here, I hadn't woken up for long, will they be about 5 hours?

Me: But I didn't expect to have this body in my new life.

My appearance had changed radically, I am smaller, thinner, more tender, but at the same time stronger than my previous life. I have cat ears and tail, my eyes are now golden... well I guess these traits come from the name of the ship I represent "Kitty Hawk" which literally means "Hawk CAT".

My clothing consists of a cream-colored shirt of the type that the army used during the second world war, shorts of the same color, however, my pants are not visible to the eye since they are covered by my shirt, which is quite large, a pistol holster on my left thigh and a knife holder on my right thigh, I wear low earth-colored shoes, but they have some metal parts that allow me to float.

My rig consists of a foldable flight deck on my back that I carry as a case, the appearance is very similar to the Girls Frontline M16A1 briefcase on my back, in my hand I always carry an M4 as my main weapon. For the aiming assistant I have special glasses that I wear on my head, I only put it at eye level when I need to command a fleet, but since I don't need it now it's on my head.

Me: Well, I guess since I've finished the game tutorial, it's time to continue on my way through this world... (Giggles) What enemies will I meet here... I'm looking forward to it.

War... war never changes no matter the era... The age of discovery, mankind set sail for the oceans with adventure in their hearts, but soon those hearts were filled with a very different desire, to conquer the seas ...but the real enemy appeared from outside the world... Siren, an alien race that came to invade the Earth, with their vastly superior technologies, the siren easily pushed humanity out of the oceans, there was no place for the humanity in the seas... to counteract this unprecedented threat, humanity organized a global alliance called Azur Lane, together they bravely fought against the siren, in this alliance the following countries participate:

-Eagle Union.

-Royal Navy.

-Iron Blood.

-Sakura Empire.

-Free Iris.

-Vicha Dominion.

-Sardegian Empire.

-Dragon Emery.

- Parliament of the North.

The Azur Lane organization created the kansen, this weapon was able to face the threat of equal conditions and manage to repel the enemy, after desperate battles, Azur Lane finally repelled the siren, making them withdraw from several invaded countries and time passed.

[Eagle Union Jurisdictional Waters]

At that moment two Dauntless planes fly past an aircraft carrier, a woman is standing near the flight deck as she sees her planes flying, in that the repair ship Vestal approaches the woman named USS Enterprise .

Vestal: All ready to go?

Enterprise: Yes.

Vestal: This could be a big battle, please be careful.

Enterprise: (There's only one thing we learned from this war... War never changes no matter what the era)

TO BE CONTINUE......................................