CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Kaga wakes up confused on top of an iceberg, she tries to remember something and barely manages to remember what happened.

Kaga: What happened? Ah, I think I was fighting against that cat and... I think that later my sister was in danger and went to her rescue and from there... there... I don't remember anymore... Sister!

In that she looks around and sees Akagi lying near her, she quickly goes to her rescue, she checking her sister, she only has some severe injuries, but she is going to live, then she sends an SOS to her fleet to help her, then she does the treatments to close the bleeding, on the other hand, the Red Axis fleet receives the SOS from Kaga and they go to her rescue.

Kaga: Fine, that's enough.

POSSSHHHHH!

In that a portal opens revealing Observer.

Kaga: (Fury) You damn siren.

Observer: Ara, but look who's here, it's Kaga... Too bad you're here.

Kaga: Don't make me laugh, what do you want?

Observer: Look friend, I only came here for Akagi, I'm going to take her since I need her.

Kaga: I won't.

Observer: Give it to me or I'll take it the hard way.

Kaga: Look friend, we can do it in two ways, one: you leave here without causing problems or two: I walk on your horrible face. What are you choose?

Observer: Ok, try walking on my face.

Observer shoots Kaga and she carrying Akagi in her arms dodges Observer's shot, then Kaga attacks with her scrolls and Observer reflects them with her shield, then Kaga deploys more planes and bombards Observer, she takes some damage from Observer's attack Kaga.

Observer: (Yabai, if she didn't go for that shield she would be in serious trouble)

Kaga: Tch, I see you're not actually a clone, you're the original.

Observer: Ara, I see that you noticed, I see that my resistance is not easy to fool.

Kaga: (Damn it, I'm in serious trouble, I didn't expect to meet a high-ranking siren and the worst thing is that she is the original.)

Observer: But don't you think you're trusting yourself too much?

Kaga: what?

SLASH! PUNG!

Kaga: ?

Kaga is shocked to see how someone stabbed her from behind and another tries to cut her using an energy sword, Kaga quickly headbutts the siren from her back and then jumps, but she couldn't avoid the attack from her back already that her right arm was cut off cleanly and her hand falls into the sea, Kaga begins to cry due to the intense pain of her injuries and she falls to her knees several meters from the three siren, Akagi is still in Kaga's arms.

Kaga: Damn, how could I let my guard down?

Observer: It's just that you're so determined to protect Akagi that you're not aware of your surroundings.

Kaga: (No... I have to protect Akagi... I made a promise, I made a promise to protect her, I can't go back on my word)

She pushes Akagi aside and she stands up with sheer force of will and then she starts attacking with everything she has, shooting everything at long distances.