CHAPTER 24

FIRST PERSON POV

And just as I had supposed, the enemy bit their hand and organized an offensive, but this time it was against Midway, the base in that place is under reconstruction after the siren conquered it years ago, thanks to the efforts of the Enterprise fleet and North Carolina, they were able to kick out the siren that settled there and now the enemy will try to destroy the things that we worked so hard to build, but this time we are more than ready to stop them.

Now I look at the sky as I see the Enterprise eagle and now I look at the status of my planes that are in the sky patrolling around the fleet looking for enemy ships or planes.

Me: What a headache this internal conflict is becoming.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the queen is very proud of the magnificent vision of her fleet.

QE: This is the fleet everyone has been waiting for!

Wales: Fufu, it's not only ours, the majesty of it, it's a combined fleet with Eagle Union.

Hood: (Drinking tea) This is indeed a most amazing sight. It looks very promising.

Warspite: Yes, of course this is going to be a very decisive battle.

Meanwhile on Hornet's ship, the Cleveland sisters talk to each other.

Montpelier: Of course sister, you can count on us, the sea knights are the best.

Denver: We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia: Can we relax a bit? We could hurt ourselves if we go too tense.

Cleveland: Yes, you are all my precious little sisters, you don't have to push your luck.

The Cleveland sisters agree to her sister's words, on the other hand, Hornet is sitting in the seat of a Wildcat while she thinks about the emergency mission.

Hornet: I guess there's no way around it now, this is a duel.

She then pretends that she is shooting a revolver into the distance.

On the other hand, we have the fleet of the Sakura empire that goes to Midway to attack it, the fleet led by Akagi and helped by the XO Kaga, sail without hesitation towards their destination, however, the other girls do not share the same opinion of Akagi and Kaga.

Atago: What's up Takao?

Takao: Are we really ready for this? It's a very important match and Orochi is not complete yet and hasn't been dropped yet. What is Akagi thinking?

Atago: We couldn't get the black mental cube back, maybe she's nervous.

On the other hand, Zuikaku looks at Akagi with a very worried expression, in which her sister approaches her to calm her down.

Shokaku: I don't know what Akagi-senpai is up to (kind smile) But don't worry, your older sister supports you and I'll protect you.

Zuikaku: Thanks for the words, big sister.

On the other hand, the luckiest destroyers in the empire are very happy to go to their first real confrontation after a long time waiting, on the other hand, Ayanami does not feel comforted by this mission, she does not feel that this is correct, but one order is an order and she is confused.

Shigure: Ayanami, what is wrong? You've been down for a while.

Ayanami: Don't worry, it's nothing serious, I'm fine.

Shigure: Don't worry, I Shigure am blessed by the goddess of fortune.

Yukikaze: I am also blessed with the goddess of fortune!