CHAPTER 37

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet had already approached the enemy fleet and the explosions from the battle between Red Axis and Orochi could already be heard.

Hornet: Looks like they've already beat us to it. OK let's do it!

Orochi deployed more planes for air superiority, the empire's planes dueling against Orochi's planes.

Elsewhere, the three destroyers of the Sakura empire sail to enter the Orochi fleet and reach it.

Yukikaze: WAHAHAHAHAHA! Leave this to Yukikaze-sama!

Yuudachi: I'll bite you all!

Shigure: Don't get too far ahead!

In that they begin to receive enemy artillery fire, the girls brake to avoid enemy attacks.

Yukikaze: What is this!? what is this!?

In that the three girls make a Geh! Simultaneously seeing many Tester-class sirens in front of them.

Tester: What a nice guests, let's carry out some tests and what data can I get.

Shigure: (cold sweat) High-ranking Siren.

Me: Not today my honey. Alpha tango, destroy the enemy.

In the sky the F-14, F-18, F-4 and F-8 planes fired anti-ship missiles at the high-range sirens, when the sirens tried to fire their cannons, they were hit by the anti-ship missiles of Kitty's planes, the energy charged cannons detonated increasing the damage massively making the explosions more destructive than a Tomahawk missile, the fact surprises the girls of the SAKURA empire.

Yamashiro: What happened?

Shigure: I don't know, the enemy just exploded out of nowhere.

On the other hand, the fifth division sails trying to get closer to Orochi.

Shokaku: It's a problem, we can't even get close to Orochi.

Zuikaku: We must do it, Shokaku-nee. If the path is blocked...! We just have to force it through!

In that Zuikaku attacks with her scrolls against one of the surviving Testers, but at the last moment Akagi intercepts Zuikaku's scrolls.

Zuikaku: (surprised) Akagi-sempai!

Akagi: I won't let you touch my sister Amagi.

Akagi prepares to attack, she is so blinded and mesmerized that she sees the fifth division as the enemy.

Zuikaku: Akagi! Do not do it!

Akagi attacks unceremoniously and Zuikaku barely manages to intercept Akagi's attacks.

Zuikaku: Unbelievable, how strong is she?

Zuikaku: Why are you doing all this!? That's wrong!

Akagi: I only obey my sister and no one else! Now my enemy dies!

Shokaku: Zuikaku, she's not the Akagi we know.

Zuikaku: I know, she was tricked by the sirens! But now I'll make her wake up, I won't let Kaga-sempai waste her life.

They keep attacking, but nothing happens, Akagi easily manages to avoid all the attacks of both girls, Akagi in a fit attacks managing to severely injure Zuikaku and Shokaku and leaving them incapacitated.

Zuikaku: ahhhhgg! My leg! Damn, she broke my leg.

Shokaku: ahhh!

Both girls watch helplessly as Akagi prepares an attack with her scroll and launches it.