CHAPTER 32

FIRST PERSON POV

Today we wake up around seven in the morning, we fall asleep after walking at night on the cliffs and then play cards again until around 0300 hours, well, since today is a day off, nothing happens and Ayanami is here together with us so there are no problems.

Me: Good morning.

Javelin/Laffey/Unicorn/ Ayanami: Good morning.

Then we changed clothes to leave the room and go to have breakfast, when we left the room we realized that Laffey is not with us.

Me: Where is Laffey?

Javelin: Surely she fell asleep again, don't worry in a few minutes she will join us, shall we wait for her in the Lobby?

Me: fine.

So we waited for Laffey in the Lobby of the Royal Navy residence until Laffey showed up.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Wales and Cleveland walk through the corridors of the academy as they head towards the R&D labs.

Wales: The Sakura empire has lost military power in their last battle, it will take time for them to recover, unfortunately we are not ready to seize the opportunity.

Cleveland: It's because of the black mental cube, isn't it? And also the supposed betrayal of Akagi.

Wales: (sigh) My God, this is all a mountain of endless problems.

After that, Wales opens the door of the laboratory and enters together with Cleveland, inside there are already the high-ranking girls who are waiting for them.

Wales: Have you discovered anything?

Amazon: Nothing at all, it has me perplexed.

Langley: For starters, we don't know anything about normal mental cubes.

Ark Royal: I see, it's a Pandora's box.

The girls look at the mental cube placed on the table very surprised.

Cleveland: Is the glow getting stronger?

Wales: This article is related to siren, we should assume it's a bad sign.

Hornet: Those unfortunate sirens, they are playing with us for their own amusement, we won't let them get away with it.

The atmosphere did not improve and the uncertainty of not knowing anything about what the enemy is planning continued.

Akashi: AAHH! Why is Akagi causing so much trouble!?

Wales: The sirens are the main negotiator with Akagi, now I'm worried about what she's going to do.

Akashi: (Worried) Will the empire be okay?

FIRST PERSON POV

I don't know why, but now we are in the base sauna, after breakfast Javelin gave the idea to visit the new sauna that opened today, due to the early hour we had the place to ourselves since this place would be crowded in the afternoon and night time, this place was planned to open a few months before, but after the start of the war the opening of this place was canceled until today when it opens its doors.

It's really hot, thank goodness I came prepared with a bottle of water to avoid dehydration, in that I see Unicorn breathing heavily.

Me: Do you want some water?