CHAPTER 19

THIRD PERSON POV

On an abandoned island their are surrounded by the Sakura empire fleet, meanwhile Sheffy looks at the planes of the fifth division that patrol the island, she is hidden on top of a building while doing a reconnaissance of the enemy fleet, then she follows with her patrol.

Meanwhile in the imperial fleet Yamashiro is watching from the top of her ship, but that place is not the perfect place to watch and she ends up slipping and falls on her back on the antenna support and then she screams in pain.

F of her for her.

Then the other girls from the empire are looking at the island with very serious expressions.

Meanwhile in a precarious building Akashi and Edinburg are hiding, Akashi is inspecting the cube in a visual way because she is too afraid to touch that thing without using proper protection, also she didn't bring her R&D tools so she she can't do much.

Akashi: It's all a mystery.

Edinburg: Do you really know nothing about it? Isn't that thing your secret weapon?

Akashi: I'm just a logistics and repair ship, a year ago I replaced my mother who was my predecessor, why would a rookie know everything about what the empire does secretly?

Edinburg: You have a point.

Akashi: (Remembering what happened days ago) I didn't expect Akagi to make such a deal with the sirens. In fact, I almost saw the light that time when the siren almost impaled me with her cannons. I'm so scared! And now I'm stuck here... Ahhhh! I don't know who is my ally and my enemy!

Edinburg took pity on Akashi and hugs her to comfort her.

Sheffy: (Entering through the window) I'm back.

Edinburg: Welcome back, how was it?

Sheffy: The scout planes are patrolling, they have discovered that we are hiding in this place.

Akashi screams in fear and Edinburg panics a bit, so to relax she starts making instant tea since they don't have the time to prepare the classic tea.

Then the girls start to have lunch to relax the tension and continue chatting about the current situation.

Sheffy: The base already knows about our situation, we must wait for them to rescue us. Although I highly doubt the empire will stand still.

Edinburg: (Points to the mental cube) Do you think they'll let us go if we give them that thing back?

Sheffy: You're very naive, we know too much to let us go like that.

In that Edinburg enters in fear and Akashi in panic.

Akashi: If they catch me, it will be the end of me! I'll appear as Shamisen in some restaurant!

Meanwhile, Shokaku in the imperial fleet looks askance at mass-produced siren ships.

Shokaku: Are those ships safe? Won't the enemy take them back or something?

Zuikaku: Orochi is the host, so we can't lose control or so Akagi says.

Shokaku: (Thoughtfully) What is Akagi planning?

Zuikaku: (Doubts) Shokaku?

Shokaku: (Pretends to be intimidated) I feel very uncomfortable being surrounded by those sinister guys...

Zuikaku not knowing how to respond to her sister's joke, she only forces a laugh, on the other hand, Takao is very frustrated for letting the enemy escape and so she thinks of clearing her name.

Atago: Ohhh, Takao-chan you're frowning again.

In that Takao is surprised by Atago who begins to grope her and make her sister smile a little, Takao tries to get away from her sister from her crazy hugs.

Atago: Look, your shoulders are very tense. Do you want me to give you one of my relaxing massages?

Takao: (Struggling uselessly) Atago! Let go!

At that moment Atago sees that Ayanami is looking at them with her mouth open, it is the first time that she openly shows her emotions.

Atago: Do ​​you want some too?

Ayanami: No, I respectfully decline.

At that moment Takao composes herself and throws a punch at her sister, but she manages to dodge.

Takao: Where do you think you're playing pervert sister!? We're on a mission so take it seriously!

Atago: Yes ma'am... (Speaks to Zuikaku) How is everything going?

Zuikaku sees everything that her planes see, but so far she finds nothing.

Zuikaku: It is a ruin that is practically built to hide, finding them is like looking for a juga in a haystack.

Meanwhile Fusou and Furutaka are talking.

Fusou: We can't get impatient, let's hope the reconnaissance planes find them.

Furutaka: But Fusou-san, I'm very worried about Akashi, she was kidnapped, we can't wait long.

At that moment, Kako arrives to report.

Kako: Fusou-san, communication from Iron Blood, they inform us of the approach of the fleet from Azur Lane.

The girls are put on alert at the notice.

Fusou: Battle Stations!

Meanwhile the Iron Blood fleet watches on the horizon as the ships of Azur Lane approach at full speed.

Z23: Azur Lane.

Koln: Yes, I'm sure.

Z1: What shall we do? Do we remove it?

Eugen: Our mission is to guard the island, not attack the enemy, so let them take care of Azur Lane.

Meanwhile in the Kitty Hawk CIC, all the fleet commanders are present and watching a video that an F-18 Growler is filming, the video is also backed up by an E2-C that feeds the information using the radar and locating the enemy contacts very accurately.

Wales: I see that phase one is a success.

Me: Yes, now that the enemy knows of our presence, they will all focus on us, that will buy time for the rescue fleet to infiltrate the place and rescue the VIP after confirming their position using communication, a squad will It will help in case there are enemies inside the island or some pursuer.

Me: The first step will be that the F-4/F-14/F-8 will eliminate the enemy planes over the island, after that another squad of F-18 will take care of the mass production siren fleet, a squad of 6 F-35C will escort the rescue fleet, since they will need stealth in the entrusted mission. Additionally, the fleet will be assisted by the E2-C and the Growler, in case the planes have to refuel, a Skywarrior will replace them momentarily.

Wales: Once Kitty Hawk's performance is over the fleet of front line ships will use the main artillery to lure the enemy, Kitty Hawk will assist the fleet in guiding them to the VIPs and rescuing them.

The girls nodded at the explanation of the mission.

Wales: That's all, go to your posts and await orders.

And so the rescue mission began.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................