CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile with the 5th division fleet, Akagi had loaned some mass production ships to the 5th division, meanwhile Shokaku regrets the mission entrusted by Akagi.

Shokaku: Oh, poor me, intimidated by my cruel sempai... Don't you think so, Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: Come on sister, can't you take this very seriously? This is our golden opportunity to show our seniors how strong we are.

Shokaku: Oh Zuikaku, you are such a direct girl, don't worry my dear little sister, the older sister has your back.

Zuikaku: (Excited) You're right! As long as you're here I have nothing to fear!

At that Zuikaku's ship is engulfed in a swirl of crimson flames as she summons her rig.

Zuikaku then gets into a battle pose and then she deploys several planes to attack the Hornet fleet, behind her Shokaku does the same and then they send her planes to attack the Hornet fleet.

Zuikaku: The one who attacks first always wins!

At that moment several Zuikaku and Shokaku planes exploded simultaneously and this surprises everyone present, the explosions were so powerful that the planes flying close to the planes that exploded were hit by shrapnel and fell into the sea while emitting smoke from the engines or the wing.

Zuikaku: What was that?

Several F-18 and F-14 aircraft were flying at a distance out of visual range and fired medium-range AAM missiles, managing to shoot down several enemy aircraft. After completing their mission, the F-14 and F-18 went to escort to the Skywarrior bombers to bomb the Iron Blood ships.

Me: Well, Enterprise and the others will take care of them.

Enterprise cruises at high speeds alongside Cleveland, Laffey and Javelin. While New Jersey accompanies Kitty Hawk.

Jersey: Simply put, once again I was left doing nothing... (Pouting) Mooo, Mooo.

Me: Don't worry, in my plan there is also a hole for you to have fun, I just want to reduce casualties between allies.

Jersey: Ok, then I'll follow you.

Both girls smile sinisterly and sail towards the Iron Blood fleet, in the sky there are two E2-Cs controlling all the airspace where both combats take place, these planes send the information to Kitty and then she decides which targets to attack, to be an aircraft carrier has its benefits.

Meanwhile, Eugen's fleet sails calmly in the sea without being aware of the approaching threat, due to the non-existence of early warning radar, they cannot differentiate the threats until they are too close, also due to their superpower status. most technologically advanced in the world, that made their egos immeasurable.

Eugen: Is there any news about the planes?

Graf: Nothing Eugen, I'm sick of doing nothing, there's nothing I can hit and unleash my hatred on her. It is useless to have JU-87 aircraft capable of deploying FRITZ X if there are no enemies to destroy.

Eugen: Don't worry, soon you'll have some very juicy prey that you can blow to pieces.

Graph: I hope so.

Hipper: Yes, Graf Zeppelin is in a very bad mood.

Z1: Be careful that she can bite you.

Ayanami: She's not a dog.

Graf: Shut up!

Z23: Girls, please calm down, we are on a mission to help the fifth division, we will get closer little by little and then...