CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane base is burning on fire while the kansen and Manjuus try to extinguish all kinds of fire on the base and some ships, many of the girls are helping their injured friends carry them to the port so they can be Sent to the infirmary or the base hospital, Kitty Hawk along with Javelin and Laffey help the girls who were injured by towing them to the port so that they can be taken to the hospital.

On the other hand, Wales and Illustrious watch the mess.

Wales: They have us in their hands, I didn't expect such an early attack by the empire.

Illustrious: The fact that they allied was not a surprise, but...

In that they see a siren plane that is stuck on one of the towers of the base and then they see several siren ships that were inoperative and left to their fate, when in that the enemy ships disappear as if by magic.

Wales: Are they aware of how dangerous siren technology is?

Illustrious: Let's focus on rebuilding the base as fast as we can, the main forces of the Royal Navy should arrive soon. They won't catch us off guard anymore.

Wales: I didn't expect Kitty Hawk to be able to scare away Akagi and Kaga, she even gave me a little laugh seeing Akagi's terrified expression when seeing Kaga defeated.

Illustrious: I was also surprised to see Akagi terrified, she who is not even afraid of angering Enterprise or Bismark on many occasions.

Wales: I've even heard that she once put KMS Roon in wheelchairs.

Illustrious: (Surprised) Are you serious? That psycho was defeated by Akagi?

Wales: Yes, that happened while she was at the Iron Blood base on diplomatic business. Akagi and Roon were fighting over who she would get the night alone with the Azur Lane Commander and ended up gouging each other out. Akagi ended up with a broken arm and missing an eye, conversely, Roon ended up crippled and was unable to get out of bed for a full month and was unable to walk until a year later.

Illustrious was rendered speechless by what she was hearing.

FIRST PERSON POV

At last the salvage job is over, now I have to repair my catapult and damaged CIWS.

Me: Ahhh, how tired, I want to eat a meat sandwich and all the creams, along with a frozen cola.

Javelin: I want to be in my room to take a shower, I'm sweaty and it feels bad.

Laffey: (falling asleep) I want to fall asleep here and now.

Me: Hey! Don't sleep here!

Javelin and I grab this sleepy destroyer and drag her to the harbor to anchor our ships and when we come up to the harbor we summon our ships to anchor in port.

Javelin: (Seeing my ship) AAAHHHHHHHHH! Are you really an aircraft carrier?!

Me: Of course! That's what I've been saying all this time!

Laffey: Javelin, you're making a lot of noise, I want to sleep.

Me: Let's take this sack of potatoes to her room.

Laffey: I'm not fat, I just can't control my movement at all.

Javelin: Well, whatever, let's go.

When we were walking through the port we saw Wales, Illustrious and the cute Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hey! They are fine!? Laffey is hurt?