CHAPTER 39

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, Kaga shoots down Akagi's planes who is still under the effects of the sirens' hypnosis, Akagi attacks Kaga from behind and Ayanami repels the attack, defending Kaga.

Kaga: Thank you.

Ayanami: Seize the opportunity!

Kaga makes a frontal charge against Akagi and she fires her cannons, Akagi who was preparing another attack receives the impacts on her hands causing her attack to cancel and Kaga using her good arm, she grabs her by Akagi's shirt.

Kaga: Wake up for once sister! Wake up, your sister Amagi will be sad if you don't wake up once and for all!

And then she gives Akagi a powerful headbutt causing Akagi to lose consciousness and fall backwards into the sea.

Ayanami: Did we win?

In that Akagi begins to regain consciousness of her and she looks around her confused, then she grabs her head.

Akagi: Are you? Where we are? What's going on?

Kaga: Sister, are you alright? Remember me?

Akagi: (Hesitates) Yes, I'm fine, you're Kaga, why do you ask me that? (Looks at Kaga's rig) Kaga, what are you doing with that rig? Weren't you an aircraft carrier?

Kaga: This? Well, I can't use my rig anymore... (Coughs up blood) Cough. Cough.

In that The girls grab Kaga who collapses and her rigs disappear returning her to her human form.

Akagi: (terrified) Kaga, what happened to you? Why did you return to your human form?

Kaga: I'm sorry sister, but after this mission I will leave the service, in the previous operation I lost my arm, my heart was stabbed by a high-ranking siren and I suffered serious injuries... hehehe, my body can no longer bear the use of the mental cube

Akagi: Kaga, how did this happen? Why did this happen to you?

Kaga: You should know the answer, my friend.

Akagi: (cry) I don't know, what happened? I don't remember what happened, can you explain it to me?

Kaga: How much do you not remember?

Akagi: I don't remember anything, why are we here? What day is today? Why do we deploy and because I'm hurt, do I have amnesia?

Javelin: It may be that the siren brainwashed Akagi and she got rid of her with her headbutt.

Kaga: It could be.

Then Kaga began to explain the situation and Akagi was in shock for everything she did, she did not remember anything about the war against Azur Lane and because she wanted to start the Orochi project and go to war against Azur Lane, she was practically told. reset the brain to that date.

Akagi: Impossible. I couldn't have done such a thing... no... no............ no..........

Kaga: Alright, help me get away from here.

The girls from Azur Lane helped the empire girls to move to a safer place, on the other hand, Kitty noticing that there are still many high-ranking sirens of the Tester class hanging around there, she deploys 5 Skywarriors to attack to the high-ranking sirens, carrying an absurd amount of bombs there was no way for any of them to escape.

Meanwhile Prinz Eugen and her fleet are firing their cannons to eliminate the Tester class siren, in that Yuudachi sees Ayanami and her friends from Azur Lane coming towards them, they have just left Kaga and Akagi with Soryuu.