CHAPTER 34

FIRST PERSON POV

Tempted by the gossip we followed Enterprise and Belfast to hear what they said, to sum up a lot, it seems that Enterprise played a very bad joke on Belfast and she got very upset and as punishment she is forcing her to eat "Hiei's Curry" "

Me: (For those who don't know what Hiei's Curry is, in the world of the Kantai Collection the character Hiei boasts of being a professional cook, but all her food can be considered chemical weapons and that's where the phrase came from when she sees a dangerous food "Hiei's Curry")

Enterprise: Are you seriously going to make me eat this? It looks like a chemical weapon.

Belfast: This was the first stew I made when she was still a rookie. I want you to taste the difference between my cooking of the past me and the present me.

Enterprise: Every way you look at it, it looks like poison.

Belfast: (Dangerous smile) Come on, come on, eat.

Enterprise: No, I already apologized, have mercy on me.

Belfast: I'll forgive you if you eat it all.

Ayanami: That girl is already dead, they just haven't warned her.

Me: I will pray for her soul, well we have to get on with life (Starts to eat breakfast)

Javelin: Kitty, that sounded cruel of you.

Laffey: She's bored, I better go to sleep.

Javelin: Laffey!?

Belfast: eat!

Enterprise: No, I don't think...

Belfast: eat!

Enterprise: (relenting) Okay.

With a pale and terrified expression, she takes the spoon and begins to eat, when she takes the first bite, she feels an electric shock throughout her body and we all wait for Enterprise's expression, she remains static for a long time and then she puts the cutlery on the table.

Enterprise: It's delicious!

Belfast: What!?

Me: Sometimes when you think about one thing, it comes out completely different.

Enterprise: How can something that looks bad taste good? It feels very spicy and spicy, it's been a long time since I've eaten something like this, Vestal had always insisted on eating bland food.

Belfast: What!?

Belfast was surprised that the punishment turned into a prize for her, so Hornet comes and eats a piece to test if her sister really isn't lying and she also agrees.

Hornet: That's right, this does taste hot and spicy.

Belfast with many doubts she also eats some of the food, but for her the food is horrible that she had to run to the bathroom to vomit up the food.

Belfast: What's with the Eagle Union kansen!? How can they possibly tolerate such kind of food?

Me: F for Belfast that plan backfired.

Me: Well, let's continue having breakfast.

The other girls nodded and went on with their things, on the other hand, Enterprise and Hornet eat the food abomination as if nothing happened, I'm really still surprised that they can eat such a thing without getting sick.

Sandy: Well, no wonder, if they drink a mix of Wisky, Red Bull, coffee and Oxicola at the disco, no wonder they can bear such a thing.

Me: Seriously!?