CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in Javelin's ship, Javelin and Laffey are cleaning the ship that is somewhat dirty, Javelin is pensive and sighs remembering Ayanami, Laffey on the other hand she sees Javelin who is standing looking at nothing.

Javelin: We are enemies... but I won't give her up!

In that Laffey grabs a hose and bathes Javelin so that she gets out of her thoughts.

Laffey: Javelin, don't slack off.

Then Javelin smiles and she too grabs a hose and starts an exchange of shots using water.

TIME SKIP FIRST PERSON POV

After a long day of doing nothing I head to the public baths to use the hot springs on the base, so when I enter I am surprised that the place is full, I can even say that it is more crowded than at peak times so I only find the kansen undressing in the dressing room.

Me: (Confusion) What? Why so much traffic? This is a schedule where it is empty.

In that I see Unicorn who is next to me and she has doubts about entering or not.

Me: (As expected from an introverted girl like her) Hi Unicorn, what's up?

Unicorn: (she gets a little scared) Huh? Oh hello Kitty Hawk.

Me: Can't stand so many people?

Unicorn: Ah... well... you can say yes.

Me: Do you want me to come with you?

Due to my work at the base I haven't had many chances to talk to or see Unicorn, but since I helped her that time Yuu-chan disappeared, I think she has some trust with me due to my friendly aura.

Javelin: Are you? kitty? Unicorn? What are you doing here?

I can see Javelin and Laffey coming over to bathe, but they're all wet head and toe.

Unicorn: Hello girls.

Me: Hey... why are you wet?

Javelin: (Awkward laugh) Well, this...

Laffey: We had a water carnival party.

Me: Well, it's a little hot at this time, but don't be careless, if you're going to do that kind of game, do it wearing bathing suits and not your normal daily clothes, you can catch a cold.

Laffey: ACHUU!

Me: (Worried) You see what I'm saying, let's go quickly to the bathroom and keep your bodies warm.

Unicorn: Kitty seems like a very protective mother.

So we went in, Unicorn didn't want to go in, but Javelin as a very outgoing person, she convinced Unicorn to go in together with us.

Inside we go to a box to leave our things when I see the Cleveland sisters looking towards the kansen that belong to the classification of capital ships of the Royal Navy.

Columbia: Wow... Awesome.

Denver: Sis, the Royal Navy girls, will they all have underwear this sexy?

In that Cleveland looks at me, no, rather she looks at Sheffy that she is close to us.

Cleveland: Hey, what's really like?

Sheffy: what?

Cleveland: I mean underwear, do you girls pay attention to her panties or something?