CHAPTER 4

So I threw myself on the bed as I rolled on it, I missed the bed, it had been a while since I had slept in a very comfortable and fluffy bed that wasn't the bottom bunk which was uncomfortable and hard.

Me: Now that I think about it there is a public bath in this base, she says that there are therapeutic baths in the style of the Sakura empire and that soon they will open a hot spring bath with the themes of the Sakura empire.

So I was excited, I looked out the window and saw my aircraft carrier while it was getting dark, so I headed towards the thermal baths, when I entered I could see that it was empty, there was no one and it seemed that none of the drawers where clothes are left were occupied , so I could use whatever I wanted, I took a drawer that is a little close to the door that accesses the bathroom, so I undressed and went in.

I was not worried that someone would take me as a suspect since Wales told me that she would make my identity public and I think that during the tour many kansen saw me together with Cleveland so there should be no problems, after taking a shower I went inside a from the hot water pools to relax, time passed and the bath was so relaxing that it made me lose myself in a sensation of pleasure.

Me: Ahhhh, that feels good, I could fall asleep here and now...

¿???: You shouldn't fall asleep, it's dangerous, you can drown.

Those words returned me to the world of mortals and when I looked to my side I could see Essex who is sitting next to me, since when has she been there? I haven't the slightest idea.

Me: Oh, you're so kind of telling me that, I didn't realize you were there.

Essex: My duty as commander of the military police is to warn inexperienced destroyers to avoid trouble.

Me: (Uncomfortable) No... it's that you'll see...

Javelin: OOOHHHHH! We're in the bathrooms!

That's when Laffey and Javelin arrived and they got into the pool where Essex and I are, they look at us and Javelin approaches, so I would give a salute worthy of an aircraft carrier.

Javelin: OHHH! She is a new destroyer!

Me: (disgust) Huh!?

Laffey: Javelin, I had heard that the new kansen that joined Azur Lane is an aircraft carrier.

Javelin: (hesitates) Really?

Me: (disgust) Yes! Where do you get assumptions like that!? I am a carr...!

Javelin: Didn't you hear wrong? You know, aircraft carriers are more like Essex.

In that I look at Essex and understand the point, Essex is very well gifted while I am too childish, I don't care what they say about my body, but misinterpreting and denying my status as a supercarrier is what hurts me the most.

Me: (Fury) Why you...?

RASH!

Norfolk: There's Kitty Hawk here!

Me: huh!?

In that I look very upset at Norfolk and she gets scared, regret came a little late and she was terrified.

Norfolk: Well I...! I accidentally threw your clothes away and now they're in the laundry and I'm sorry!

Then she ran away like the devil was after her, I tried to stop her, but she had already disappeared like smoke.