CHAPTER 3

FIRST PERSON POV

After anchoring in the port I was immediately taken to Wales, my rig is still equipped and I am currently in an "interrogation room" I put it in quotes because this interrogation room is not like the conventional interrogation room, it has furniture, a table and somewhat expensive chairs, clearly this is an office of someone important, but currently it would act as an interrogation room for me.

Wales: So you are USS Kitty Hawk CV-63, a one-of-a-kind aircraft carrier possessing advanced weapons for our time.

Me: Indeed, it seems that you have no problem assimilating all this.

Wales: I guess I'm tired of the same thing, the sirens attack an "x" place Hey Wales, make a report on that attack! Hey Wales open a file against this treacherous kansen! (Smiles) I think your arrival will make my work somewhat entertaining.

Me: Kansen traitors?

Cleveland: They are those kansen that we call META, they betrayed humanity by joining a faction of sirens that they themselves called META.

Me: I understand.

Wales: According to Formidable's report, she has told me about an absurdly fast plane with JET technology, could you show me one of them?

Me: With pleasure.

At that I summon an F-8 Crusader in its scaled form and place it on the table.

Me: That's an F-8 Crusader, a multirole fighter-bomber, but its best work is air-to-ground attack.

Wales: I see, it looks a bit heavy.

Me: Yes, it is also somewhat complicated to use.

Wales: Well Kitty, where are you from?

Me: As I told Formidable, I am from the United States of America, apparently from the data provided by Formidable in my encounter with his fleet, the US is the counterpart of Eagle Union in this world, I come from an alternative world to the one yours, that I corroborated with Formidable when exchanging maps of our worlds.

In that of my watch I display a hologram of the map of my world, the girls were surprised to see such technology that not even the siren and Iron Blood possessed.

Wales: It's amazing, I didn't expect to see a kansen coming from another world.

Cleveland: (Confused) I'm freaking out right now.

Me: (Wow, Wales doesn't seem to be stunned by this, I didn't expect less from a commander like her)

Wales: Although she was very surprised, she maintains her composure as the commander of this base, then she looks at me and I turn off the hologram.

Wales: Tell me more about your country.

So I started to tell her everything about the US without reserving anything, of course I haven't told her some TOP SECRET things since that would not only cause a stir in Wales, but I would be betraying my country that I swore to protect, for example, I also have many things that I can not reveal, what? Do you think I only have some CIWS and RIM116 for my protection? Let me tell you that you are wrong, just like me and my counterparts Enterprise CVN-65 and The Nimitz Sisters, we also have other secret weapons to defend ourselves against other threats.

Wales: (Impressed) Wow, I didn't expect technology to have advanced so much in your world in such a short time.

Me: Yes, the arms race was awesome, the cold war made everyone paranoid.

Wales: Well, in that case, do you wish to join our faction?

Me: Okay, I have no reason to refuse, I would protect the United States no matter if it is from another world.

So we shake hands.

Wales: In that case Cleveland will show you the base.

Me: fine.

So I said goodbye to Wales and went out with Cleveland and now she's leading me around the base.

Cleveland: Are you really an aircraft carrier?

Me: why do you say that?

Cleveland: With your low-key appearance...

Me: How rude you are, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you know?

Then with those words we kept walking, she guided me around the base while we chatted idly about some things about the specialties about Eagle Union, I wanted to compare USA with Eagle Union and yes, Eagle Union is the same country as USA during 1940.

We took a short detour to anchor my aircraft carrier and when I summoned it, Cleveland was in shock when she saw the American aircraft carrier colossus over the harbor, I laughed at Cleveland's expression.

Then we get to the rooms where she gives me a room, since my designation is USS I would be living in the Eagle Union residence, so I enter my new room where I will now live and I am surprised to see a personal room, not the conventional in military bases, it was not a shared room with bunk beds, but a personal room for myself.

Me: WOW! What luxury!

So I threw myself on the bed as I rolled on it, I missed the bed, it had been a while since I had slept in a very comfortable and fluffy bed that wasn't the bottom bunk which was uncomfortable and hard.

Me: Now that I think about it there is a public bath in this base, he says that there are therapeutic baths in the style of the Sakura empire and that soon they will open a hot spring bath with the themes of the Sakura empire.

TO BE CONTINUE..................................