CHAPTER 38

THIRD PERSON POV

The girls manage to see Orochi's nuclear missile with the naked eye, the appearance is that of a gigantic conventional rocket pointing into the blue sky.

Columbia: Sister, what is that?

Cleveland: (Worried) I don't know, but I have a bad feeling.

Meanwhile Eugen looks at the rocket-like weapon and she thinks that it resembles a certain rocket weapon for precision bombing of ground facilities.

Eugen: It looks a lot like the V2, I'm surprised to see a version capable of taking off on ships.

Tester: Not a bad assumption, dear friend. But what you see is the weapon of the future, the concept of that weapon is a little beyond your grasp.

On the other hand, when the Enterprise group sees the weapon, she looks at Kitty.

Enterprise: Kitty, that weapon?

Me: (Surprised) Yes, that's the weapon of mass destruction I've been talking about, but I'm surprised that they have been able to develop cruise or ballistic missiles. I thought it would be a bomb deployed by an airplane.

Enterprise: Do you think you can stop him?

Me: Yes, but it has to be far from here, if I stop her now the explosive could be activated by accident and we would be history.

Enterprise: I mean.

Me: If we aim wrong, that thing will do Kapom. You have to avoid aiming at the stern of the ship, the engine plant of the enemy ship is damaged so it will not move from here, it is practically a sitting duck.

Belfast: But a sitting duck armed to the teeth.

Me: Semi-armed, remember that in the preemptive attack I disabled their power plant and the bow and stern turrets, the main artillery practically doesn't work, they can't even defend against our planes since I also disabled their AA weapons.

Enterprise: You're a genius, well thought out.

In that the enemy missile is launched and flies towards the East at high speeds.

Me: Based on the flight pattern, it's a cruise missile, but we're too far away for the base, right? Is it a hybrid of a cruise and ballistic missile? No, no, no, that's absurd. [F-14, initiate chase against enemy missile]

The F-14 plane begins to chase the enemy missile.

On the other hand, the girls who saw that thing take off were scared by what they see.

Illustrious: What a malevolent presence...

Wales: Where is that thing headed? (Notices the missile's course) Impossible, can it reach our base at this distance?

On the other hand, Orochi has an expression of "I won"

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible, that is the nature of weaponry evolution, the power to annihilate the enemy's base on the other side of the ocean, an incomprehensible and unstoppable power, the enemy can no longer do anything to avoid disaster.

The F-14 plane waits for the right moment to fire, the sight has already locked on the missile, but since they were still very close to the combat, the plane cannot fire, at a distance of 150 km away, the plane fires an AAM missile medium range against the enemy missile at a distance of 50 km to give the plane time to escape the shock wave of the explosion.

On the other hand, Purifier who was looking forward to fighting the one who came after the missile, she is surprised when she sees a small missile flying towards the nuclear missile, she moves to intercept it but doesn't make it in time and the missile shoots down Orochi's missile .