CHAPTER 12

FIRST PERSON POV

After the fight against the Red Axis ambush, we met with the Royal Navy fleet and now I am delivering a report to Queen Loli.

Me: So all of that happened during the rescue operation.

QE: I understand... now that I look at you, it's the first time I've seen you, who are you really?

Now that I think about it, when the royal fleet arrived, the queen demanded that I report everything that happened, so I started delivering the report verbally.

Me: USS Kitty Hawk, lead aircraft carrier of my class.

QE: Who?

Sheffield: That ship from the future that Wales reported to you a few days ago.

QE: (Remembering) Ahhhh, so that's you, my pleasure, I'm HMS Queen Elizabeth, the proud battleship of the Royal Navy.

Me: (Too bad in my world Warspite has more prominence than you)

QE: So an aircraft carrier of the future, what aircraft will be used in the future?

Me: Here is a sample of one of the famous planes that my country has produced, an F-4 Phamtom.

At that I take out a plane in scale mode from her and she makes a disgusted expression.

QE: Agh, how ugly.

That offended me greatly, I understand that at the time it was considered the ugliest plane the United States has ever designed, but nobody made a sound after it kicked its enemies' asses in two different wars. But in my personal opinion, this plane is quite nice and cool.

Me: Please, your majesty, don't judge a book by its cover, during its generation, this aircraft was capable of defeating various aircraft in many air battles.

QE: Really? I don't know, it looks not so fine.

Me: (Holding his fury) I guess it won't say anything if this plane is capable of flying at mach 2.21 and capable of shooting down any idiot at a distance of 30 km.

QE: (shocked) Really?

Warspite: (Incredulous) That's impossible, don't kid me please, there is no plane in the world that is capable of flying faster than mach.

Hood: Yes, the siren planes that are the most advanced in the world cannot fly faster than sound.

Me: I guess seeing is believing.

In that I turn the plane and it grows to its real size and begins to take flight and flies at a leisurely speed until it moves away from the fleet.

Me: Now get ready for the sound shock when you hear a plane fly twice as fast as sound.

In that the girls could see the F-4 flying towards them and in a matter of seconds it passed over them, the girls were surprised that when the plane approached it did not make any kind of sound and then seconds later they were all victims of the Sonic BOOM.

PAMMMMMMM!

And then they were shaken by the shock wave generated by the low-altitude supersonic flight.

QE: What was that!?

Warspite: (shock) You really weren't lying when you said you could break the sound barrier.

On the other hand, Sheffy and Bel were open-mouthed at what they see, they can't believe that an airplane could be capable of such a feat.

QE: Are all your planes capable of supersonic speed?