CHAPTER 2

FIRST PERSON POV

I continue to navigate the sea while I have the 4 E2-C in the air to alert me to any threat or potential ally, as I am an American ship I guess I should ally with Eagle Union since my appearance is quite western.

Checking my equipment I am strangely equipped with the same combat system that the Nimitz class aircraft carriers have, the combat system is the most modern, I am also equipped with the F-35C, but I do not have the necessary balls to use them yet, it is something expensive to maintain so as long as I don't have a guaranteed supply I won't use it and if I'm forced to use it I'll use it too, but not at the moment.

Another of the planes that I have equipped are the F-8 Crusader, F-4 Phamtom, F-14 Tomcat, F-18 Super Hornet, E2-C Hawkeye and various helicopters which are divided into Sea King, Seahawk, Apache and Chinook. .  However, I have a restriction, I can only deploy 90 planes maximum for the battle.  Before leaving the port I have to select my 90 planes that will go with me on a mission.

Apart from all those aircraft, I can load a heavy bomber… What?  This is not a Modern Warship skill, didn't you know that there are heavy bombers modified to be used from aircraft carriers?  In case you didn't know, the A-3 Skywarrior or better known as the Whale, was a heavy bomber designed in the 50s and was withdrawn from service in the 90s and now I have this aircraft.

In the case of weapons, you already know: 3 Phalanx, 2 RIM 116 and two Octuple Launchers for ESSM or Sea Sparrow.

I have the Sea Sparrow equipped with the latter, but in port I can change it to ESSM.

Along the way I used the Crusader to destroy the siren ships that were in the vicinity of my location, the plane has several cannons that can shred the thin armor of a siren ship's anti-aircraft weapons and then finish it off with free-fall bombs .

Cheap /firepower/cost.

Vintage planes still have an important role to play in this day and age, it's unbelievable, after removing a few nuisances along the way I continue on my way to Pearl Harbor.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, at the base in Pearl Harbor there are two women walking along the boardwalk of the port, they are both Wales and Cleveland, they are inspecting the base and see the daily life of the kansen who live in this base.

Cleveland: The kansen seem to be in high spirits.

Wales: Yes, thankfully we have a space to walk and relax.

Cleveland: Yeah, that last report was hell to put together.

Wales: and remind me.

As they continued walking they are intercepted by Renown.

Renown: Miss, we have a situation.

Wales: (Oh no, I have a bad feeling) What's up?

Renown: One of our fleets has detected an unidentified aircraft and has arrived with the aircraft carrier that owns those aircraft, they ask what they are going to do, it seems that the aircraft carrier has identified herself as USS Kitty Hawk.

Wales looks at Cleveland, but she shakes her head.

Wales: Let them do what they always do, interrogate her and then if there's no danger, bring her back to the base.

Renown: Understood.

FIRST PERSON POV

Wow, they are a little tense, due to my bad luck I have met kansen from the Royal Navy, the fleet led by Formidable, followed by Repulse, Hunter, Cygnet, Kent and Norfolk.  It is a fleet of six ships.  We had introduced ourselves on the radio, but now we speak face to face.

Repulse: Alright Kitty Hawk, we've contacted the base. You need to answer our questions right now.

Me: (Reminds me a lot of coast guard work)

Repulse: What business do you have with us?

Me: My intention is not hostile and I don't want to attack you, I just want a place where I can anchor since for some strange reason I can't establish contact with my base and I don't have access to GPS.

Awesome: GPS?

Me: (Ok, they have stung)

What I'm telling is a lie so they don't suspect me, the girls ask each other what GPS means.

Me: It is a navigation system that we use so as not to depend on cartography and astrology for navigation.

The girls are surprised at my words.

Formidable: Being able to navigate without relying on maps?  That's impossible.

Me: It's possible.

In that I press my watch and show the map of my world and the girls are very surprised.

Formidable: What!?  A map has appeared out of nowhere!

Me: (Ignoring the girls' reactions) Using analog navigation, I have set a course for the base in Pearl Harbor which is at these coordinates.

Formidable: Wait, wait.

Me: what's up?

Formidable: Where did you get that map?  It is very poorly drawn.

Me: (hesitates) Huh?

In that Formidable between her tits takes out a map and I am very surprised.

Me: (Sugoi Dekai)

In that she shows me the map and I am very surprised, the geography of this world does not match at all.

America is just North America, South America and Africa are united, the Eurasian continent is smaller than my world, Japan is not an archipelago but a very small island and finally Greenland and Alaska do not exist.  Another difference that I found is that the inclination of the planet does not coincide with that of my world and the coordinates are very different and in the trajectory that I used it would pass very far from the base in Pearl Harbor and it would pass me by.

Me: Thank goodness they found me otherwise I would never make it to Pearl Harbor.

Formidable: Yes, (Smiles) I'm glad to know you're not hostile, for a moment I thought the siren were attacking us.

Me: seriously?

Repulse: Hell yeah, seeing one of your planes set off our alarms.

Formidable: What plane was that?

Me: An F-8 Crusader, the world's last gunner plane.

Formidable: The last artillery plane in the world?

Me: Yes, planes usually use more than one gun, they usually use two guns to shoot down planes and another two to attack sea or land targets, right?

Formidable: That's true.

Me: But where I come from there were other weapons that began to replace the cannons, so it was decided to remove all the cannons and some planes keep only one cannon to be used as a last resort.

Formidable: Use the cannons as a last resort?

Me: Yes, Dogfights in my world are almost non-existent, of 100% of air combats only 10% are decided by the Dogfight and 90% are decided before 30 km.

Repulse: Are you serious?

Me: Yes, we have a weapon called a guided missile that in a few words solves the problem of not engaging in a Dogfight and being able to shoot down the enemy at a safe distance.

Norfolk: It's amazing.

Kent: Do you seriously believe such nonsense?

Me: It's not nonsense.

Repulse: What do we do Formidable?

Formidable: We have no reason to turn her down, well Kitty Hawk, follow us.

After that I got a little happy and followed Formidable.

TO BE CONTINUE…………………………