CHAPTER 10

FIRST PERSON POV

I walk to Wales office while I have a report that I made in minutes using my computer while typing 1000 words per minute, in this report you have data on the next movement of the enemy.

So upon arrival and after knocking on the door and receiving authorization from Wales to enter, I enter the office.

Wales: What's up Kitty Hawk? I'm in a very important meeting with Cleveland and Illustrious.

Me: This report may be related to your current meeting.

I hand the report to Wales and she begins to read.

Wales: (surprised) Will the Iron Blood and Sakura Empire fleet attack the Eagle Union fleet heading towards this base?

Me: Indeed, I have sent my planes on patrol around the entire base, as you know about my technological advantage of almost 60-70 years, I have been able to locate the three fleets that will be involved in the next confrontation, the fifth division is the fleet that is almost close to the Hornet fleet, that gives us an advantage since they sail without escort, if we deploy a fleet, we can get them out of there while defeating the fifth division while one wing of my heavy bombers would attack Prinz Eugen's fleet.

Wales: A heavy bomber attack? Are you aware of the words you said in that last sentence?

Me: Yes, I have some heavy bombers that I have in my hangar, why are you surprised? According to the war against the siren story I read in the library recently, Hornet used several bombers to wipe out a siren base.

Cleveland: That was once! And those used planes had to land and be destroyed once they finished their objective!

Me: Ohhhh, I see, but in my case, they are bombers specially prepared for aircraft carriers.

Wales: (sigh) Ok, it will take time for me to take it all in, but now we have to focus on the movements of the enemy that is close to our base. You are the intelligence ship, what do you propose?

Me: I propose to send an aircraft carrier attack fleet, two aircraft carriers minimum to prevent the enemy from having the technological advantage.

Illustrious: Currently I can deploy, there is also Unicorn, but I don't know if she will agree to this operation.

BAM!

In that the door opens at the same time and Enterprise enters next to New Jersey and behind them is a man mothered to the soul and is bound by hands and feet.

Enterprise: I heard my sister is in danger! So I'm up for this crusade!

Jersey: Me too!

Wales: (Annoyed) Is it possible to know why you entered without knocking on the door!?

Enterprise: Ah, sorry, but hearing that my sister is in danger, I couldn't help but go in without knocking.

Jersey: But what we came to, we found the bastard who was leading all this shit, we arrested everyone involved and now they're doing prison for the crime of corruption and this piece of ***** of the ****** is a former leader of a mafia from the extinct country Federación de Mayas (Mexico in our world).

Enterprise: A wretch who in that country had endless crimes and until now has not been discovered or arrested, a genius in the criminal world and here he is.

We can see the man with white eyes and foam at the mouth.

Wales: (Calls her secretary at the entrance) [London, please call security so they can take an idiot to jail]