CHAPTER 31

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, in a restaurant in the empire, the girls from Iron Blood are talking a little worried.

Z1: Things got very serious here.

Z23: The Sakura empire is in a very dangerous situation, we as its allies should not take action on the case.

Eugen: (Jokes) Are you suggesting that we attack the empire since they are confused? Nimi, that was very sinister of you.

Z23: You know I didn't mean that!

Eugen: Don't worry, it was just a joke. You can't wait to go and rescue your princess Ayanami.

Z1: You two seemed very close, no, too close.

Eugen: Long live the brides!

Z1: Long live!

Z23: It's not a person at all!

Hipper: Joking aside, she's right, right now is the best time to do something about it. What will we do?

At that moment Hatsuharu appears to brought the anmitsu.

Hatsuharu: Here I have brought the Anmitsu... AHHHH!

In that Eugen touches Hatsuharu's butt to annoy her.

Eugen: Oh how cute, it might eat you whole...

Kagerou: Please get over yourself from bothering the waitresses!

Hipper: Pay attention!

Eugen then stops bothering the waitress and pays attention to the meeting, but she didn't know what she could do with so few options.

Eugen: Well, what can we do...?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the continent, the queen and her subjects are playing golf and the queen hits first, the ball makes a parabola and falls directly into the hole, an aim worthy of a sniper, the girls praise her queen.

Sheffy: Nice shoot.

Warspite: I expected no less from my sister.

After Queen, Hood is the next player and then she hits.

Edinburg: Nice shot.

Then she continues to play other more sets, while the queen and her little sister watch the game, Elizabeth goes into philosophical mode and starts talking.

QE: What are sirens?

Warspite: Huh?

QE: They are our enemies, but where do they come from and what are they looking for? It is a question that we have asked ourselves many times, but there is no way to find a worthy answer. But why do they interact with humanity? If your goal is to eradicate humanity, you don't need to be so indirect, the key to that is Project Orochi and...

At that moment Hood hits the ball and the ball falls into the hole.

Hood: Akagi's alleged betrayal of the empire. TRUE?

QE: Indeed, I still don't understand how Akagi could have hidden all this from her own friends.

Hood: The worst part is that we can't even answer this question since no one knows anything about it, so only Akagi knows what's going on here.

FIRST PERSON POV

After leaving Akashi's store, we decided to walk towards the shopping center that is across the bridge that connects both sides of the bay.