CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON POV

After Akagi's welcome several portals appeared and many siren ships came out of them, then the enemy aircraft carriers began to take off siren planes and the ships began to position themselves to fire.

QE: My loyal warriors! Forward!

The British ships started accelerating towards engaging in combat, The siren ships start firing on the British ships, but the British girls summoned their rigs to evade the shells in a refined way.

Hood: Elegance is not for show. Entire fleet fire at will!

At Hood's order the girls fired on the enemy, the result was many siren ships damaged and sunk.

Me: (flat look) And what happened with the aircraft carrier preemptive strike?

Hornet: What did you expect? It was an ambush, they caught us cold, and our planes aren't airborne.

Enterprise: Enemy planes have penetrated our defenses!

Me: I've got you covered.

Eldride: I'll take care of it.

In that Eldride fires several energy projectiles that easily intercepts 3 planes without problems.

Norfolk: You are amazing Eldride.

Me: We're not done yet, CIWS in combat.

The ship's CIWS system targets enemy aircraft and unleashes a storm of 20mm bullets.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! BOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

All three planes went down easily before the power of a CIWS.

Me: Bandits down. [I have no contact from the empire fleet, but I can only see the siren fleet and Akagi behind the enemy fleet]

Cleveland: [We have taken the rear of the enemy, from here we will help them]

Me: Thank you very much.

The combat continues its course and the absolute superiority of Azur Lane meant that the enemy had no chance to attack and they were easily wiped out.

Akagi: I didn't expect that the enemy could finish off the allied fleet, it doesn't matter we will go to plan B and I hope that with this we can destroy their fleet and then we will go to Midway and if we have a chance we will bomb Pearl Harbor and if everything goes well we will attack the continental Eagle Union, thus we will show that the distance with the empire does not matter, also Iron Blood, Sardegna Empire and Vicha Dominion who have been cowards all this time and remained spectators are encouraged to support us more aggressively. HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Observer: Ok, we'll move on to the next level, but Akagi, I think you're becoming a big dreamer.

Akagi: Success and ambitions depend on dreams, dear.

Observer: Anyway, we will summon your fleet, I hope that with this you can fulfill your dreams.

Then Observer disappears and then more portals started to appear and Akagi's fleet emerges from there, many of the empire girls were very confused and then they get a communication from Akagi.

Akagi: [Comrades, we have managed to ambush the enemy, now finish them at once and fulfill the glory of the empire]

Kaga: (Smiles) [Understood, sis] Ise and Hyuuga! You have the honors!