CHAPTER 14

FIRST PERSON POV

I open my eyes only to see Vestal's face.

Me: huh? Am I in the infirmary?

Vestal: Yes, I AM USS Vestal, logistics and repair ship, you got here because the girls brought you KO'd here, no doubt you were very reckless going against Baltimore, everyone knows it's foolish to try to beat her in any sport, the next time don't try too hard if you face her in any sport.

Me: (giggles) Sorry, I'll try to hold back, but I'm not promising anything since I'm a very competitive person.

Vestal: (Irritation) Oh great, here's someone just like Enterprise, I'm definitely going to have a tough time.

Me: I swear next time that I will defeat Baltimore without a doubt, this time I was tired from working in the port repairing my ship.

Vestal: Were you repairing your ship? In that way?

Me: I was repairing the radar on one of my anti-aircraft guns and when she was done she was playing on the beach with the Lexington team.

Vestal: I see, I see that you have already recovered.

Me: Yes, how many hours were you gone?

Vestal: A couple of hours. Hmmm, so your name is Kitty Hawk... that's a very strange name.

Me: Everyone has told me that once.

Vestal: Are those ears really real?

Me: Yes (Moves ears a bit) They are real, they are definitely fluffy and addicted to touch, but they are too sensitive, I have to be careful with very loud sounds or I can get stunned as it happened to me once.

Vestal: I see... it's doubts that's inconvenience.

Me: The tail is also a nuisance, last night while I was sleeping she gave me a muscle spasm in the tail and made me see the naked devil.

Vestal: Naked devil?

Me: It is a slang that means that it was a pain that you do not wish on anyone or your worst enemy.

Vestal: Ouch, that sure would be a kick in the balls for the men.

Me: (That pain is not even close) What is it like? I can go?

Vestal: Yes, since you don't have anything else, you can go.

Me: Thanks for the attention, see you later.

Vestal: Yes.

I leave the infirmary and looking through the passage window I can see that the sun is beginning to set, also a big storm is coming because in the background I can see black clouds that are approaching the base.

Me: A good one is coming.

THIRD PERSON POV

The storm reached the base, this event surprised the girls who ran to take shelter from the storm.

Meanwhile Cleveland was running through the base somewhat worried towards Wales's office, when she arrives, she opens the door without knocking.

Wales: What's up?

Cleveland: We have an emergency, several kilometers to the west we received an SOS signal from a fleet of the Dragon empire.

Wales: what? My God what a mess, Cleveland gathers a group of ships that are in full operation and go to rescue them.

Cleveland: Okay.