CHAPTER 9

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile on the Akagi aircraft carrier, Kaga begins to awaken.

Kaga: (Confused) What happened?

Akagi: You've finally woken up Kaga, I was very worried when you lost consciousness.

Kaga: Sister, what happened and why does my body hurt so much?

Akagi: You were defeated by the aircraft carrier called Kitten.

Kaga begins to remember everything that has happened and she becomes very angry.

Kaga: That damn bastard! Now I remember everything! She defeated me in a matter of seconds, I still don't know how she managed to defeat me! I'm sure she cheated!

Akagi: Kaga, please calm down, our mission was practically a failure, but we must settle for the critical damage we inflicted on her base.

Kaga looks around her, only to see Ayanami sailing at the back of the fleet, there is no other ship.

Kaga: Where is our fleet of mass production siren?

Akagi: Unfortunately that weird aircraft carrier and Enterprise managed to destroy our siren fleet without a problem.

Kaga: (Frustration) Damn, nothing went as planned, (Smile) But I'm glad we were able to get out of that without problems, thanks sister for getting me out of there.

Akagi: No problem, it's natural for the older sister to worry about the younger sister.

Kaga: I know you're there! Get out at once!

Eugen: Ara, ara, you're still as perceptive as ever, Kaga.

Kaga: (Looks at Eugen) I've always hated your irresponsible and joking attitude. I don't know how you managed to rise to the position of fleet commander.

Eugen: Someone had to replace Commander Bismark when she rose to the position of Commander-in-Chief of the Iron Blood military.

Kaga: Yes, you guys are crazy.

Akagi: Kaga, enough.

Kaga goes silent for Akagi to talk to Eugen.

Eugen: Yeah they beat you up, I'd swear they had a carrier strike force yesterday and today it's just the three of you. What happened?

Akagi: It was a mishap, we couldn't predict the power of such a monstrosity of a ship.

Eugen: If you say those words it's because you ran into someone much worse than Enterprise or Rodney's Big Seven.

Kaga: It was an aircraft carrier, unknown class, code name: Kitten. She is a monster, with all my power I only lasted 6 seconds against her.

Eugen was surprised to hear such information, she knows that Kaga is very strong, even she herself could lose if she were careless in a duel with her, but to think of someone more terrifying than Akagi and Kaga or Enterprise, she doesn't imagine that the monster is Kitty. .

Eugen: 6 seconds? Is that even possible? Not even Shinano attacking another aircraft carrier is capable of defeating a speaker in such a time. Not even the Royal Navy and Eagle Union ice aircraft carrier project is capable of such a landslide victory in that time.

Akagi: Yes, she is a total danger to our projects and ambitions, she has to be silenced.

Eugen: I understand.

At that moment, Akagi receives a call from Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: [Sempai, I found them, an Eagle Union force]

Kaga: It's the reinforcement fleet sent by Eagle Union, it's just like Ayanami reported.

Akagi: In that case it's time to return the cake to them to be on hand, don't you think? [You can handle it? Right Fifth division? It may be immature, but it's not a difficult errand.]

Zuikaku: (Reluctantly agreeing) [Understood]

The communication is cut off.

Akagi: Alright Eugen, how about we beat the Eagle Union fleet to mush?

Kaga: Currently we can't move due to our damage from the previous operation.

Akagi: I would like to go to help my Kohai, but I'm afraid it's impossible for me to mobilize to that combat zone and I feel very worried about my Kohai, if you the Iron Blood forces help us I would be calmer.

Eugen: Ok... I might run into that weird aircraft carrier so I'll help you, I'll go with my main fleet for this action, we'll be testing new weapons and Graf Zeppelin might want to unleash its hate on that American aircraft carrier. Ah, I'll also take Ayanami from your fleet, I need an escort and I think your destroyer could help.

Akagi: Yes, please show the power of your country.

TIME SKIP

Meanwhile at sunset Z23 meets with Ayanami, Ayanami on the other hand is very distracted looking at the horizon.

Z23: Ayanami.

Ayanami: (she notices Z23's presence) Nimi, what's wrong?

Z23: We have a mission, please you must follow us please.

Ayanami: Another fight?

Z23: Indeed, an enemy fleet sails close to our position and away from the enemy base, we will hit them before they return to base.

Ayanami: (Thoughtful) The enemy...

Ayanami remembers all the acts that were done to Azur Lane and she has many doubts in her heart.

Ayanami: I don't like to fight, but I also like it.

Z23: Please don't be so selfish all of a sudden!

Ayanami: Z23, do you like to fight?

Z23: What we like or not is irrelevant, our duty is to execute our mission without asking... we are warships, we were born to fight.

Ayanami: Ayanami doesn't fully understand...

Meanwhile Kitty Hawk already knew about all the movements of the Red Axis since they used the radio and that was a terrible mistake, she is known in her previous life for being very paranoid, for safety she had left several Hawkeye and F-18 Growler patrolling around the Azur Lane base and are aware of such aircraft's capabilities in electronic warfare.

Me: Ohhh, they're going to regret attacking the Hornet fleet, no one messes with my favorite cowgirl.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................................